Spanking

MrsRobertPlant

Parents have the right (responsibility!) to discipline their children, to include spanking.

AMEN!!

The problem with today's society is that they've become too touchy-feely. Which is why kids are getting worse and worse all the time, taking it into adulthood as they go.

I certainly don't believe in abuse- but when kids are little they cannot be effectively reasoned with. All they understand is that if they do something wrong it's gonna hurt.

No, I never took any pleasure in spanking my daughter when she'd get out of line. Hated it. BUT IT WORKED. She grew up just fine. And not once was she ever hurt, other than a stinging backside for a couple of minutes.

All this "it'll traumatize the child and cause dysfunction" IS BULLSHIT. We as humans have been disciplining our children for generations, and people were no worse than they are today. Just the opposite in fact. I'm sick of this "time out", permissive shit.

With that said, if I ever see anyone BEAT or injure a child- I'll have the bastards locked up.

see, I can't say that I agree or disagree, the disfunction found...was* basically just kinkyness in adults!, so its not all that bad at all.

No beating of course, but a little sting for a couple of minutes never hurt anyone.

The only issue sometimes is that spanking is only conditioning a child in learning what they shouldnt be doing rather than what they should, but positive reinforcement can only bring a parent so far lol

But also, what constitutes a spanking? Bad grades? Not eating dinner? Kicking daddy? Receiving an offered lollipop from a doctor? Some parents ridiculously use spanking, and that's aggrevating.

But also, what constitutes a spanking? Bad grades? Not eating dinner? Kicking daddy? Receiving an offered lollipop from a doctor? Some parents ridiculously use spanking, and that's aggrevating.

Bad grades would constitute a week without TV/video games, etc. Trust me, I know firsthand that it works. :lol:

The last time I got my ass beat I was 10. After that, they figured I was old enough to be punished mentally instead of physically. Taking away various possessions for a certain length of time, etc.

Repeated disobedience, beating the dog/cat/brother/sister with a baseball bat, peeing in and/or drinking Dad's beer...those acts warrant a spanking. :P

i recall my my daughter running into or across the street quite abit, i tried everything eventually she had to be given a spanking which actually worked. Maybe i shouldn't have spanked her and just let a car come over the hill and mow her down i'm sure if she lived she'd nver cross before looking both ways again!! :)

Miss Linda and I play spank games all the time. we use paint sticks....not too thick, no splinters, and they make a good loud smacking noise on impact. She always tells me to stop, but her constant grin and giggling let me know what she really thinks. Having met "the board of eduction" several times in my youth, it's nice to be on the other end for a change.

00003351.jpg

Okay, they need more emoticons here. I think I already mentioned that there should be one with little devil horns, but now I would like to add one of someone with a piece of ductape over their mouth.....oh wait, that would be redundant.....like I am being now! Thanks for your support :D

AMEN!!

The problem with today's society is that they've become too touchy-feely. Which is why kids are getting worse and worse all the time, taking it into adulthood as they go.

I certainly don't believe in abuse- but when kids are little they cannot be effectively reasoned with. All they understand is that if they do something wrong it's gonna hurt.

No, I never took any pleasure in spanking my daughter when she'd get out of line. Hated it. BUT IT WORKED. She grew up just fine. And not once was she ever hurt, other than a stinging backside for a couple of minutes.

All this "it'll traumatize the child and cause dysfunction" IS BULLSHIT. We as humans have been disciplining our children for generations, and people were no worse than they are today. Just the opposite in fact. I'm sick of this "time out", permissive shit.

With that said, if I ever see anyone BEAT or injure a child- I'll have the bastards locked up.

I agree with you two... :blink:

see, I can't say that I agree or disagree, the disfunction found...was* basically just kinkyness in adults!, so its not all that bad at all.

No beating of course, but a little sting for a couple of minutes never hurt anyone.

The only issue sometimes is that spanking is only conditioning a child in learning what they shouldnt be doing rather than what they should, but positive reinforcement can only bring a parent so far lol

LOL

What's wrong with that? :lol:

Miss Linda and I play spank games all the time. we use paint sticks....not too thick, no splinters, and they make a good loud smacking noise on impact.

00003351.jpg

Paint stirrers? WTF, Bong Man? :hysterical:

I edited because I screwed up the quotes.

I was never spanked as a child and neither was my sister. My parents were both abused as children and vowed to never raise a hand to their children when and if they had any. And they didn't. My parents were able to discipline us using other means and I can remember my mom telling me about how other parents would come up to them asking what they did to have to have such well-behaved children in public.

Archived