Chat Now thread all welcome

Roisin Dubh

Everyone will think I'm nuts but I named my son after Jimmy. James Patrick Page Goldberg. Poor boy thank god no one from his era is unaware of Jimmy, at least most of them. What can I say I LOVE JIMMY with all of my being. Crazy I know.

Sorry I wasn't there for you, my internet connection broke for some reason, so it was ages

before I logged in again.

A 'broken wing' you say? :huh: I thought the riot thugs at Stonehenge had broken my shoulder,

but no, :unsure: it was my neck they'd damaged.........

I see you are still very young, have you had your bones broken or do you mean you really have wings? I don't suppose you can fly about much any more if one of them is broken :console:

I left my musical school yesterday..

I feel that it's a really big mistake, but it wasn't my choice. My mum forbade me to study in it. I've got used to this school, to my teacher, .. I can't believe, that I won't go there any more

don't know what to do.. don't know whom to tell it. it's awful :'(

I notice your signature is from the song, "In My Time of Dying". That is an absolute monster song!!! Absolutely brilliant number, one of my favourite Zeppelin songs.

Good choice.

Ir's a great song, Jimmys solo is the best. All I need to say is I wish i was his guitar, it would have been the best love making I'd ever have. OOH god I've gone and done it now. I have to excuse myself for a bit.

Sorry I wasn't there for you, my internet connection broke for some reason, so it was ages

before I logged in again.

A 'broken wing' you say? :huh: I thought the riot thugs at Stonehenge had broken my shoulder,

but no, :unsure: it was my neck they'd damaged.........

I see you are still very young, have you had your bones broken or do you mean you really have wings? I don't suppose you can fly about much any more if one of them is broken :console:

Of course I have wings and one is broken. Jimmy is suppose to fix it but he's been very busy lately and has forgotten me. What a shame I was looking forward to a good fixen. :D

Well. Think about it. If you wanna earn some cash fine, if you dont I will find someone else love. We have needed a good artist for some time. I do not have the time myself....

Hello 'The Dark Tower',

What sort of artwork are you after may I ask?

Archived