1 in 4 Amercian Teenage Girls are Diseased

The Rover

Especially when you call women "hotties" or "plain". Whatever happened to just plain "beautiful"? Oh right, you're a moron. Forgot. Sorry.

Those are just easy words to describe the different girls.

Oh yeah..........

Guys can be bad, really bad. I know some extremely manipulative, compulsive liars, that always get in the girl's pants. It's scary.

It sucks to have to be in fear of men, or be paranoid, but you have to be.

Best thing you can do is make a guy wait...........for months. If he likes you for real, he will stay.

Because once you give it up to him, he usually doesn't want much to do with you afterward.

That's true, but I also think its incorrect to say that only guys are that way. I know more girls than guys that are just interested in sex and nothing else. People always assume a guy is too eager to get into a girls pants, but it really just depends since I see girls pressuring guys all the time!

• 2 weeks later...

Another tuppence on this one.

"WARNING:" I will be making generalizations...oh, no, NOT GENERALIZATIONS! Not everyone falls into what I say, but plenty enough do for me to be justified. Those who can't deal might as well go away now.

I just came back from spring break and wondered how many new STD cases occur every spring amongst college students and those around them, namely at spring break destinations. After all, these are the times when places like South Padre Island, South Florida, and Cancun become swarmed with teeming masses of the great culturally unwashed and physically unclothed, gyrating sloppily and often drunkenly about like there's no tomorrow, egged on by the merchants of cool. Don't forget that on these occasions guys get their penises measured to figure out some sort of average for the whole population. I'm sure new cases run in the thousands and more annually, as well as those already infected who pick up something new.

Females are just as bad as males when it comes to sex and looking for it. Girls are not required to so many times wear inappropriate garments, or a dearth of any type, or look like cheap tarts. They do it anyway, for they are willing cogs in the socio-industrial machine (males also are, lest anyone get too peeved). These habits are reflected in the (non-)culture. Girls think that they have some kind of power by going about the way they do, when really, all they often do is hurt themselves (and everyone, for that matter) in the process. Whether they contract an STD is immaterial. The woman who wore something provocative and had sex with someone on the second date and got an STD/got pregnant/never got a call back because the guy got what he wanted and is moving on to the next "cow" has no practical right to complain. She knew better. Girls, guys can (usually) only take what you are willing to give.

Males, by and large, just want to get into the pants/up the skirt, etc. They will say anything to do it, no matter their claims to the contrary. Often the most "earnest" personalities are the ones most fervently at it, pretending to be on some higher plane so they can get what they want. This is shameful, but it's seldom regarded as such. A common rationalization is "well, I'm better than her at playing 'the game,' so I should be rewarded." When sexually rebuffed, though, males (usually) have to accept it, and either beat off or live alternatively, since they're ordinarily "too horny" to just forget about it.

We have created a "culture" where sex, much like the rest of life, is taken as a sort of disposable commodity. It's overhyped, overdone, and often overrated. Members of both sexes are often deficient in their attitudes and behavior towards sex. The most rewarding sexual contact is with a receptive, trusted and clean partner, where the parties share a commitment. No, marriage is not a bad thing; the "sexless" marriage is also a product of those with the wrong attitude towards sex. Despite reports that sex with commitment would be boring, this actually can allow for the greatest degree of experimentation and freedom. However, most people see sex as a rite of passage that they give gravity to because they just have to have it, but at the same time take gravity away from through quantity over quality and introduction of unnecessary risk.

So kiddies, be very educated about sex (in all its forms) before trying it. There are not only physical risks such as STDs and unplanned pregnancies, but also mental and emotional risks. Any guy can double-bag his cock and go to town, and any girl can lay back and take it. Lather, rinse, repeat two nights later with some other stranger. Is that really the ultimate in satisfaction? The STD factor may be lessened, but it's rather robotic. Those with the right attitudes and better intentions need not languish in social punishment; they're doing nothing wrong. Waiting isn't bad; it's preferable to some of the alternatives, like untreatable diseases, dropping out of school before any type of graduation, skewed perceptions of love, sex, attractiveness, and self-worth, etc. Sex is that mind-blowing, fun experience, but only at the right time with the right person, one you trust, are committed to (and is committed to you), are attracted to, and can talk to in the morning (or any time). Even then, mind you, it's not the only thing in life.

In my school years the attractive teenage girls only hooked up with the popular sports guys, etc. Those guys got most of the action. I was somewhere in the middle of the pack. So guys in that zone had no chance with the hotties. You had to settle for the plainer girls and if you had no interest in those girls you were not getting any action at all. Those school years are a real shallow time.

Especially when you call women "hotties" or "plain". Whatever happened to just plain "beautiful"? Oh right, you're a moron. Forgot. Sorry.

The irony is stunning.

I think those teen years formed my attitude for later on. Those years train you i guess.

Those are just easy words to describe the different girls.

You don't even get what I mean by "irony", do you?

What happened to not letting spats anywhere near this thread? Spats, buddy, friend, pal... this thread is not about you. Talk about the article or keep your posts to your thread.

As for the rest of you... why oh why did you respond?

Now, onto the article... that is a very sad thing to read. I guess it figures in today's society. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy sex as much as the next living creature that isn't asexual. But we are moving so rapidly towards the "Brave New World" it's scary.

Archived