Other forums you visit?

wanna be drummer

I don't post in a whole lot of other places, but I do read in a few. The main non-ledzeppelin.com forums that I visit, read, and occasionally post in is www.libertylounge.net I'm under the same name, "wanna be drummer"

I encourage anyone who likes politics to come pay a visit. Generally I don't post there becasue things get very heated over there (much more so than here I might add).

Anywho, this thread is meant for people to invite their friends or just anybody to visit another forum that they regularly visit.

I don't post in a whole lot of other places, but I do read in a few. The main non-ledzeppelin.com forums that I visit, read, and occasionally post in is www.libertynet.com I'm under the same name, "wanna be drummer"

I encourage anyone who likes politics to come pay a visit. Generally I don't post there becasue things get very heated over there (much more so than here I might add).

Anywho, this thread is meant for people to invite their friends or just anybody to visit another forum that they regularly visit.

Hey, I'm not sure that libertynet link is correct. I went there and got some crap about Philladelphia. Can you help me?

I'm a regular lurker at Zombie Squad. ZS is an elite zombie extermination force ("we make dead things deader"). Good bunch of folks with a tongue in cheek approach to disaster preparedness; something I developed an interest in after Katrina.

"Our goal is to educate the public about the importance of personal preparedness and self reliance, to increase its readiness to respond to disasters such as Earthquakes, Floods, Terrorism or Zombie Outbreaks. We want to make sure you are prepared for any crisis situation that might come along in your daily life which may include having your face eaten by the formerly deceased."

I also lurk the PeakOil.Com forums.

~Locke

Great sites! Are you an ex-NYer?

The Yankees. :)

OT: :lol: One year my friend's older sister convinced her mother that we were going to a Yankees "double-header night game". But. Instead of going up to the Bronx to Yankee Stadium, we went downtown to see Led Zeppelin. :D

Other forums (and, no, I am not "Mad Screaming Gallery" on these): http://forums.wsj.com/

http://boards.fool.com/ I also post daily comments here http://www.nytimes.com/pages/opinion/index.html and on similar pages.

My main site is a photoshop forum I mod at Photochopz.com

Same name there - it's a fun site with a lot of goofing - nothing gets taken too seriously there.

The other site I frequent, though not as frequently, is Worth1000.com, considered by many as one of the premiere photoshop competition sites.

I go by Bartman there. It's massive compared to Photochopz, but the community is a lot of fun, although pretty strict. But the talent level is awe-inspiring.

They are currently introducing a pretty radical idea - a complete suite of graphics software - everything from photo manipulation to vector imaging to 3-D rendering to pattern generators and a whole lot more, and they're entirely web-based and FREE to use. So you could actually create digital artwork on a computer with no installed graphics software.

Great sites! Are you an ex-NYer?

The Yankees. :)

OT: :lol: One year my friend's older sister convinced her mother that we were going to a Yankees "double-header night game". But. Instead of going up to the Bronx to Yankee Stadium, we went downtown to see Led Zeppelin. :D

Other forums (and, no, I am not "Mad Screaming Gallery" on these): http://forums.wsj.com/

http://boards.fool.com/ I also post daily comments here http://www.nytimes.com/pages/opinion/index.html and on similar pages.

Nope, I'm not from NY. I just really love the city and hope to live there one day.

The others I visit the most these days are probably cnn.com; plus our local tv news and newspaper sites. And sparkpeople.com, which is a diet/fitness site, although I don't post there. Now that we have recently gotten high speed, we're all on You Tube a lot too. I don't do (have a?) myspace.

The Janis Joplin forum at janisjoplin.com. The people there are all nice, but they get alot of spam. I'm thinking about joining the "official" one from Jefferson Airplane, anyone know what it's like?

Planet Zeppelin

Royal Orleans

Harmony Forever (I Haven't Visited this one in a LONG time, though)

Ooh, ooh, ooh... and Bron-Y-Aur Cottage! That's my forum. I started it as an attempt to bring together three worlds: Music, Reading, and Real Life. It has a music/boots-sharing section, a reading section, and a section for "everything else." Of course, it's dead. Not that many members and they don't participate all that much. So I'm trying to get more members... a LOT more members. My mods need things to do! They need people to warn and threads to watch and all that good stuff that mods love doing.

I really don't want to have to remove the forum, either, but if I don't start getting some serious traffic on it, I may have to. Help me out... please? Join and post. Have fun.

I don't post in a whole lot of other places, but I do read in a few. The main non-ledzeppelin.com forums that I visit, read, and occasionally post in is www.libertylounge.net I'm under the same name, "wanna be drummer"

I post on several hunting and gun forums on a regular basis. I am also a moderator on my State Militia forum as well as a regular contributor on a couple of conservative/patriotic blogs.

I used to post a lot more here at this forum but people here really get under my skin and make me think bad thoughts.

Like right now.

Archived