Wales thread!

wendigo

Since I've been named a Cymraeg Merched by my good Welsh pal Fenix, I feel it is right to set up a thread for Welsh things only. You guys'll win the 6 Nations if I have anything to do with it! :lol:

Since I've been named a Cymraeg Merched by my good Welsh pal Fenix, I feel it is right to set up a thread for Welsh things only. You guys'll win the 6 Nations if I have anything to do with it! :lol:

And an honourary one at that!!!!

Wow its like a little peice of home in here ;)

Well I guess I should say Croeso y Cymru everyone. lechyd da :beer:

Hmmm lets not jump the Gun just yet you never know which French team are gonna turn up but I'm pretty sure we'll give em a run for their money.

That a picture of a certain Steven Jones by any chance?

OMG :thumbsup: a welsh thread cant contain myself COME ON MY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well its long over due don't ya think ;)

Yes it will be very Gallic in Cardiff this Fri/Sat Eve coming, lets hope the Frenchies wake up with a massive hangover on Sunday...no offense meant

Hats off to Cardiff City too, Semi Final of the FA cup, who would have thought :D

CROESO!!!!!!!!

A bit dismal in Wales today grey skies but the golden daffodils (ooh i feel a poem coming on) ;) planted everywhere makes Wales a warm and sunny place!

:( I wish i could be in CARDIFF tomorrow amongst the sea of red rugby tops but im working, i soooo want to go, got my fingers and toes crossed cos i think its going to be a tough game

Yes well done the bluebirds!!!! lady luck is on our side with welsh sport isnt she :D

And an honourary one at that!!!!

Wow its like a little peice of home in here ;)

Well I guess I should say Croeso y Cymru everyone. lechyd da :beer:

Hmmm lets not jump the Gun just yet you never know which French team are gonna turn up but I'm pretty sure we'll give em a run for their money.

That a picture of a certain Steven Jones by any chance?

Shoud I plant some daffodils in here? :lol:

Yes, it is a pic of my Stephen just after the final whistle blew at the match versus Ireland last Saturday. It's lovely close-up :D

Well, I'll talk to you in a week's time, have fun! xx

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Is it hard to pronounce as for a native Welsh? It´s worlds fourth longest name for place, but I think it´s most known anyhow.

Krung Thep Mahanakhon Amon Rattanakoshin Mahinthara Ayuthaya Mahadilok Phop Noppharat Ratchathani Burirom Udomratchaniwet Mahasatham Amon Piman Awatan Sathit Sakkathattiya Witsanukam Prasit

This one is not in Wales, but it is likely worlds longest name for place, we know it as Bangkok. :blink:

Congratulations Wales in winning the Grand Slam :cheer: The most deserving team won it.

Strangely, England finished runners up. Very undeserving :thumbdown:

Thank you for your kind words but yeah your right we did deserve to win it ;) However to give England their dues they played very well against The Irish and French

whoo hoo!!!!! WALES GRAND SLAM CHAMPIONS 2008!!!! :cheer:

All I can say is what a day, Cardiff was bouncing, I've never felt an atmosphere like it.

Well done boys lets hope we can go onto bigger and better things :beer:

I am Welsh and Irish, but sorry to say more Irish. Is there an Ireland thread?

There is, I set one up ages ago. It should be in the Meet and Greet section.

Wales Grand Slam 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never been happier :D

:wtf: is that Utah saints somthing good 08 video :lol: what is that about ????????? i remember this track years ago with kate bush still my lovely daffodils are on the video and the welsh flag!!!!

Haven't seen it but do remember seeing them at the old Arms Park I think they were supporting Simple Minds.

So how are things with you? I'll be up in your neck of the woods over Easter, well Cwmaman anyway sampling he local hospitality ;)

Archived