Wales thread!

wendigo

Haven't seen it but do remember seeing them at the old Arms Park I think they were supporting Simple Minds.

So how are things with you? I'll be up in your neck of the woods over Easter, well Cwmaman anyway sampling he local hospitality ;)

you'll need a stiff drink after driving through cwmaman what a bloody nightmare :lol: wish i was coming with you cwm club or glynhafod club?

you'll need a stiff drink after driving through cwmaman what a bloody nightmare :lol: wish i was coming with you cwm club or glynhafod club?

:D Yes its definately one of the more interesting drives one can take. I think its the Cwm Club, would that be the huge newly refurbished one??? well its that one anyway.

Just like to say well done to The Ospreys today, Henson had a storming game. Bring on Leicester!!!!

that will be cwm club then, stumbled out of there a few times :D

I thought it might have been..yes I've stumbled out of there myself, thats when I could find the exit, the place is huge and the words Rabbit Warren don't do it justice....ahem mind you I may have been slightly under the influence..

Sheep are lovely and fluffy :) Though they have bug eyes that are pretty creepy. At least the Irish sheep do. What about the Welsh sheep?

I just have to say, Shane Williams is a truly almighty rugby player. As Stephen Jones said, "He's a magician".

Sheep are lovely and fluffy :) Though they have bug eyes that are pretty creepy. At least the Irish sheep do. What about the Welsh sheep?

I just have to say, Shane Williams is a truly almighty rugby player. As Stephen Jones said, "He's a magician".

No Welsh sheep are magical creatures that...uuuhhhhh anyway moving on.

Yes he is indeed, scored another two tries against Ulster tonight.

No Welsh sheep are magical creatures that...uuuhhhhh anyway moving on.

Yes he is indeed, scored another two tries against Ulster tonight.

:lol: Okay, sheep are a bit of a strange topic alright.

Wow, he's bloody amazing at scoring tries and he still has a few years left in him. You haven't seen him around the place too have you?

:lol: Okay, sheep are a bit of a strange topic alright.

Wow, he's bloody amazing at scoring tries and he still has a few years left in him. You haven't seen him around the place too have you?

Ha ha well put it this way when you mention Welshmen and sheep in the same sentance its usually followed by a tirade of wisecracks and some dubious comments which I won't go into here but its all done in the name of fun

:D No I haven't but I'll keep an eye out for him when I'm out in Cardiff next Fri Eve ok ;)

How good is the Programme "Gavin and Stacey"

I see Barry Island in a whole new light..classic stuff.

Sorry to those who don't get the broadcast, not sure if the Beeb puts it out nationally or what. You can get it on BBCi player tho if your interested.

Whats occuring then ? Tidy :lol::lol: love the programme Nessa & Bryn cracks me up !!!! OMG the sweetcorn on the last episode :lol:

Nessa is so random.....has to be my fav prog of the moment. Pure Class.

COME ON

CARDIFF

:D

You going to the Final?? I may have blagged me some tickets :D

Get in there you beauty!!

So what's occuring is Cardiff City FC are in the bloody F.A Cup Final!! Man I wish I'd put a tenner on them, bet the Odds were amazing...Doh!!

Archived