Are Page and Plant members of this Forum?

Wolfgang

Just because they're "old" doesn't mean they don't know about new gadgetry, I mean c'mon, JIMMY Page, remaster extrodinaire not knowing about forums...... :blink:

Haha, I can picture it now Jimmy is on the computer, Jonsey and Robert hudled closely both yelling at Jimmy for double posting ^_^

Robert: Come on you only hit the submit button once, it isn't that hard

Jonsey: Now we are gonig to look like idiots

Jimmy: Sorry, the computer was so slow

buck dharma mingles with fans occasionally on his board. people respect him there and don't kiss his ass or put him through a million ignorant questions. so yes it can be done and with a bit of class if artists and fans want it that way.

It wouldn't suprise me if they were.Rightly or not,they always struck me as the type of people who embrace new technology,I mean there's a reason why the records sound so great.

If Led Zeppelin did anything;it was show that they weren't afraid to branch out and experiement,whether it be lyrically,musically,or technologically.In other words;they've never been afraid to try anything new.Why would they stop now?

Well, If at least they read the forum, i Just want to let them know how important they've been in my life!!!

their music is great, and i love it!

AND NO MATTER HOW OLD IS ROBERT! I THINK HE'S THE SEXIEST MAN EVER!!!

my mum and I are just crazy about him, still, we would like to see him playing in London, but we can't, hopefully we'll get the dvd as soon as we can!!!

JIMMY IS A GOD PLAYING GUITAR, AND JPJ IS AWESOME TOO.

BUT I PREFFER ROBERT. ALWAYS!

REGARDS!!!

AND 1.000 KISSES!

:thumbsup:

The site's creator would know. Where is he?

John Paul Jones may be a member. I'm pretty sure he's a member of Planet Zeppelin. A long while back we had a thread at PZ asking the same thing, and Bud told us that one of the boys was a member of PZ, but is a lurker. I'm pretty sure he said it was JPJ. But I'm also having trouble trying to find that thread, so... :D

If I find it I'll show y'all the post so you know I ain't yankin' your chains... :P

The site's creator would know. Where is he?

John Paul Jones may be a member. I'm pretty sure he's a member of Planet Zeppelin. A long while back we had a thread at PZ asking the same thing, and Bud told us that one of the boys was a member of PZ, but is a lurker. I'm pretty sure he said it was JPJ. But I'm also having trouble trying to find that thread, so... :D

If I find it I'll show y'all the post so you know I ain't yankin' your chains... :P

You better do that, young jRRp (hiya! :wave: ), as I would die with embarrassment if it turned out to be Robert, after all the drooly stuff I've said about him over the years--along with the insightful musical analysis, of course. ;)

You better do that, young jRRp

I'm searching now, but I'm about 98.9% sure it was JPJ.

(hiya! :wave: )

Hi. :D:wave:

, as I would die with embarrassment if it turned out to be Robert, after all the drooly stuff I've said about him over the years--along with the insightful musical analysis, of course. ;)

LOL. Like I said... I'm 98.9% sure it was JPJ. But I'll let you know... :D

ETA:

I found the post from Bud, guys. Here's the link:

http://www.planet-zeppelin.com/vb/showpost...amp;postcount=3

I'll quote the relevant part:

Jonsey does grace our site, he visits occasionally but never posts (please don't pm members in search of him, he enjoys his anonymity here). I believe he was last here about 4 days ago.

So, if JPJ does in fact grace PZ, who's to say he doesn't grace here, too?

You better do that, young jRRp (hiya! :wave: ), as I would die with embarrassment if it turned out to be Robert, after all the drooly stuff I've said about him over the years--along with the insightful musical analysis, of course. ;)

I know what you mean. I've said stuff and posted some funny pictures about all of them over on the Planet. When I read your post about jpj, Nathan, I started to :blush:. I've never said anything rude but have been irreverant a time or two. :whistling:

I know what you mean. I've said stuff and posted some funny pictures about all of them over on the Planet. When I read your post about jpj, Nathan, I started to :blush:. I've never said anything rude but have been irreverant a time or two. :whistling:

LOL

Well, according to Bud, he is a member, so...

Though to this day my curiosity of what his user name is has been killing me. I've just never asked mainly because Bud said not to. If JPJ enjoys his anonymity, who am I to break that?

I can't find them, but I still think that they're here. I mean if I would be them I would want to know what the people say about me and Robert Plant seems to be quite curious.

Would be really cool if they were here... :rolleyes:

in Jason Bonham's latest interview he talks about how he was trading emails with someone in the band (could be Page, Plant, or Jones -- who knows) about what songs HE wanted to rehearse.

SO -- I am assuming if they have a computer and understand email and the internet, they would know that there is a forum out there. So yes, I am sure they have visited if not this exact forum, the former one on led-zeppelin.com.

I mean seriously, your a member of one of the biggest bands in the world and your band has a forum. If your on the internet one day its just human for you to search it just for a minute and see what people have to say about your group.

So the way I see it, its WAY more likely than not that one of them has at least visited a lz forum before.

My guess is that there’s about a 99% chance that they read these forums. They can’t have an ‘official’ message board and not be interested in what the people who buy their records and go to their concerts are thinking. Curiosity alone would make them want to drop in from time to time.

I visited a board once (didn’t register though) run for Phil Collins and Phil was there for awhile writing to the forum members. Worked out quite well actually.

So Robert, Jimmy, John if you’re reading this (and you probably are :) ) then you might want to take a look at this site and see how Phil communicated with his members. It’s in the “Messages From Phil” section.

http://www.philcollins.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx

Haha, I can picture it now Jimmy is on the computer, Jonsey and Robert hudled closely both yelling at Jimmy for double posting ^_^

Robert: Come on you only hit the submit button once, it isn't that hard

Jonsey: Now we are gonig to look like idiots

Jimmy: Sorry, the computer was so slow

that made me smile :D

I doubt it.....if anyone were to take a peek it would be JPJ...since his own site was run by Sam and he actually contributed to a diary/blog.

As far as Jimmy, I HIGHLY doubt it. There was a post performace interview after that Fred Durst/Page Mtv Thank You....and Jimmy was asked if he reads or takes in any of the internets reactions and admiration of ever growing younger fans of Led Zeppelin out there today. Page's response was flat out ,"No, I would'nt even know where to turn a computer on. I have to have my wife take care of all the e-mail stuff for me".

I doubt it.....if anyone were to take a peek it would be JPJ...since his own site was run by Sam and he actually contributed to a diary/blog.

As far as Jimmy, I HIGHLY doubt it. There was a post performace interview after that Fred Durst/Page Mtv Thank You....and Jimmy was asked if he reads or takes in any of the internets reactions and admiration of ever growing younger fans of Led Zeppelin out there today. Page's response was flat out ,"No, I would'nt even know where to turn a computer on. I have to have my wife take care of all the e-mail stuff for me".

:shifty:

That's what he wants you to think.

I think it is quiet possible that they might have checked in from time to time...but I doubt they would be spending hours on end on the forum.

There is no reason why they can't use a computer just because they're old! I'm sure I've seen old regulars at my local library using computers.

It would be great if they were! I wouldn't rule it out. I have chatted with old rockers on Myspace...

I think it is quiet possible that they might have checked in from time to time...but I doubt they would be spending hours on end on the forum.

There is no reason why they can't use a computer just because they're old! I'm sure I've seen old regulars at my local library using computers.

It would be great if they were! I wouldn't rule it out. I have chatted with old rockers on Myspace...

Yeah, it's pretty possible. But even if you did discover their screen name on here, what would you do? I suggest not to bother them. Because they'd probably try to avoid everybody, or just create new aliases.

And yeah, I've talked to Roy Harper on Myspace.

As much as I want to believe that my favourite group is surfing the net, who knows if they even have computers!

We like to think that they're just like us, because we listen to their music.

But these guys are from an older crowd. That's not to say that they never bothered with computers because I know a lot of people their age that have.

But the people I know of the same age certainly don't even know what a online forum is, much less google.

But if I am wrong and there is a Robin Hood among this crowd of archers, then shame on me!

are you for real?! christ i cant believe you! these guys are fucking geniuses and not to mention rich....i think they know how to use a computer. fuck!

oh and robert if your reading this....im yours, take me , now! i love you.xo

Archived