Are Page and Plant members of this Forum?

Wolfgang

If you knew how boring it can get in England or how introverted you can become in England (in a good way) you'd know for sure how easily Page, Plant or Jones would be browsing this site. When they're not entertaining friends/aquaintances, enjoying a drink, dreaming up more songs/music or running out of satisfying hobbies then you better believe this site is amusing to Page, Plant and Jones.

It is not boring in England, especially London beautiful city.

Surprisingly. :whistling:

Anyway, how are you sista?

Yeah. :lol:

I'm okay, stressed about school and unwritten essays, but what else is new.. trying to get an essay done about "Fifth Business" by Robertson Davies, any chance you've read it? Talks a lot about magic, mentions Dr. Faustus... B) Have to say how it relates to Jungian psychology, fun stuff. :rolleyes:

And how are you?

Yeah. :lol:

I'm okay, stressed about school and unwritten essays, but what else is new.. trying to get an essay done about "Fifth Business" by Robertson Davies, any chance you've read it? Talks a lot about magic, mentions Dr. Faustus... B) Have to say how it relates to Jungian psychology, fun stuff. :rolleyes:

I'm afraid I haven't. I need to write an essay about Harry Potter (NO KIDDING DON'T LAUGH! It's for the British Children's Literature seminal. It's an optional course, I signed up for it immediately. :D )

But overall, I don't have much schoolwork to do now, only a few easy exams to look forward to. Though I'm again a bit busy translating stuff for my dad's boss.

Anyway.... B)

And how are you?

I'm fine. Going back to Prague on Monday, I have a strong feeling that someone's waiting for me....

I'm afraid I haven't. I need to write an essay about Harry Potter (NO KIDDING DON'T LAUGH! It's for the British Children's Literature seminal. It's an optional course, I signed up for it immediately. :D )

But overall, I don't have much schoolwork to do now, only a few easy exams to look forward to. Though I'm again a bit busy translating stuff for my dad's boss.

Anyway.... B)

Harry Potter! Cool! :D About Harry Potter in general, or a specific book, or what? That sounds like a cool course though.

Yeah, I've had the whole holiday (2 weeks) to do this stuff, but obviously I left it to the last minute. Not really purposely though- I was sick for half the break, and I honestly don't know where the other half went.. I was surprisingly busy.

I'm fine. Going back to Prague on Monday, I have a strong feeling that someone's waiting for me....

Oh? :shifty:

Harry Potter! Cool! :D About Harry Potter in general, or a specific book, or what? That sounds like a cool course though.

Yeah, I've had the whole holiday (2 weeks) to do this stuff, but obviously I left it to the last minute. Not really purposely though- I was sick for half the break, and I honestly don't know where the other half went.. I was surprisingly busy.

I'm discussing the progress in the books in connection with the general readership getting older...it's really hard to explain here in a few words. I might post the whole thing when it's finished.

I agree, the break was too short...or maybe it seemed to be too short. :huh:

Oh? :shifty:

Yeah.

I'm discussing the progress in the books in connection with the general readership getting older...it's really hard to explain here in a few words. I might post the whole thing when it's finished.

I agree, the break was too short...or maybe it seemed to be too short. :huh:

That sounds really interesting... do you think J.K. Rowling writes the novels with the progressing age of her readers in mind?

It seemed to go by way too fast... but when I think of the last day of school before the break, it seems soo long ago!

Yeah.

Someone special?

Watch your words! They could be lurking in this thread anytime... I've read Fleamail and Flea of RHCP wrote that he even joined RHCP forum many times and registered under different user names and nobody believe it was him! how funny! :lol:

It's not like they can just quietly come on and converse with a few of their fans. It would be commotion.

Why not? They could even go as far giving false sign-up information so even the admins wouldn't be aware of the real personas and therefore remain annonymous.

Not likely that they post regularly but it is not a far fetched idea to think they would sign up and read some of the shite on here, especially in the build up to the o2 gig.

Essentially they're just 3 middle-aged dudes, probably with a fair bit of time on their hands these days.

Why not? They could even go as far giving false sign-up information so even the admins wouldn't be aware of the real personas and therefore remain annonymous.

Not likely that they post regularly but it is not a far fetched idea to think they would sign up and read some of the shite on here, especially in the build up to the o2 gig.

Essentially they're just 3 middle-aged dudes, probably with a fair bit of time on their hands these days.

I can't imagine they signing up here under false names...actually, I'm sure they are here under their real names, and on their profiles you could read their private emails, their favorite food, their friend's lists, and their avatars would be something connected with their favorite bands. I'm not pretty sure if they had the time, while researching for the O2 gig, to come here though....they needed to care about interviews, Robert had a new CD released, he went to Nashville, I'm sure they had to talk about some small details about the concert, just like that fantastic screen, the sound quality that worried Jimmy for so long....but giving a second thought, you might be probably right, they might have had the time to come here and read the shite some people post.

But now, after the concert...sorry, I'm pretty sure they can't come here anymore....they have to check all the rumours on the new tour, they have to watch all the videos of the O2 on youtube, and as they are just 3 middle aged dudes with a fair bit of time, they have to find a place on their schedules for the golf too.

:rolleyes:

Ah... the mysterious internet. ;)

Dear Maniac's,

I wouldn't know for sure if Percy,Pagey and Jonesy were on this sight but as a friend of all three and the drummer that should be going out on the next world tour (how's that for a rumor eh?) I would only say that people that fish from hotel room's, glue tele's to the ceiling, or change their check in names at hotels to survive it is a possibility. However I would think in the glamorous world of high powered music all your energies are tied up in the music. And the best thing to do is have a hot cup of tea and drag your ass off to sleep at night. Sorry I was thinking about the Stones for awhile there. To say they are here is as easy as boarding the Zeppelin and arriving on Mars.

Archived