Velvet Revolver to open for potential Zep tour

estofest

I heard that this wasnt true. The VR opening for LZ has been shot down?

Anyone?

Considering that they just fired their lead singer and the Zep tour is nothing more than rumor, I'd say it was shot down.

Considering that they just fired their lead singer and the Zep tour is nothing more than rumor, I'd say it was shot down.

Actually, Scott Weiland already announced his decision to leave VR 2 weeks ago. His "firing" was just a way for the rest of the band to dodge the fact and save face.

But at any rate, this thread is now moot.

So, finally another useless thread is over

Any more rumors about unbelievable or impossible concerts date and supporting acts?

If LZ will tour, they'll be all alone or on a mega festival.

But they don't need a supporting act apart from Led Zeppelin

over!

Slash has already stated, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!! second, Weiland and VR are done!! They both already attacked each other in the media. Scott loves STP, they will be touring this summer, where it goes from there not sure, because the Deleos are working on a new band with the lead singer from Filter, and supposedly are very excited about it.

Slash has already stated, THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!! second, Weiland and VR are done!! They both already attacked each other in the media. Scott loves STP, they will be touring this summer, where it goes from there not sure, because the Deleos are working on a new band with the lead singer from Filter, and supposedly are very excited about it.

Nope....that band, "Army Of Anyone" was realeased a bloody YEAR ago, and that ship has sailed. Right into a jetty...

In fact, on the official STP site, it has been stated that STP is doing a new album. That came straight from the horse's mouth. ;)

Anyway- moot thread. :lol:

• 2 months later...

Am I the only one on here who is tired of there being a new thread every single day regarding "A Zeppelin Tour"?

I can only imagine how the members of Led Zeppelin feel about it by now...

It was fun to dream at first, but lately people are running all over this concept like an ill-informed 15 year old girl trying to navigate an S.U.V. and send a text-message to her friend Jennifer at the same time.

Quit it already.

Archived