The Political debate thread

The Bomber

Hi all,

We have benn busy and very heated have we not? Can any nation on earth say this: "We have always done the right thing,we are populated with saints and angles."

Sorry folks,.............eeeeeeeeeee wrong answer!

The 'war on terror' was kind of a flop,there haven't been any terrorist attacks since that one day.

Yes,a flop,why?We haven't had any mass murder on our soil(except for our wonderful home-grow ones) since? Now,we have had foided attempts,which we have been told about.Why,because now we get(somewhat) that they are real. Now why is that KB?It is because as human beings we tend to react and not be proactive.We tend to not 'witness the truth',we see it,we just don't want to believe it.

"It can't be!" but it is.It is right in front of us,and has been for centuries,...human nature has not changed in the least.

Now,Muslims,....why have the non violent,peace loving folks not spoken out?They have, but that does not make the evening headlines,.....you know why?Death.Plain and simple."If you do not follow(like sheep?),you will die."

Even Allah, can as much as he and people who believe,can not forget free will.That is why we choose the paths,opinions we partake,....

Good luck with it all,never forget:if you deal with the devil,you get what you deserve,....

KB

This is a thread for RATIONAL debate about politics,declare where you stand politically,

george bush sux dick

A crude and rather unrefined statement,but so very true.

I already see we already stooped so low that we have to start throwng names around. Saying that Pres. Bush is a bad President is cool, but saying he sux dick like a sophmore in high school who just got done with swim class where he just "accidently' saw his best friensd weiner, trying to prove that he's not gay.

Yeah you've kinda lost me there with your incoherent statement, and it wasn't a gay statement its just about the fact that he sucks. He uses religion to lie just like saddam did! Hell he had to cheat just to be president, just like saddam did. Yeah thats great that saddams dead and yeaht its changed nothing!!! I was in the army and those are my friends getting killed so fuck you if you dont get it!!!!

I already see we already stooped so low that we have to start throwng names around. Saying that Pres. Bush is a bad President is cool, but saying he sux dick like a sophmore in high school who just got done with swim class where he just "accidently' saw his best friensd weiner, trying to prove that he's not gay.

Alright,alright,just saying he's a less then reputable character,who may,or may not,suck dick,i don't think he does because he hates gay marriage.

Yeah you've kinda lost me there with your incoherent statement, and it wasn't a gay statement its just about the fact that he sucks. He uses religion to lie just like Saddam did! Hell he had to cheat just to be president, just like Saddam did. Yeah thats great that Saddam's dead and yeaht its changed nothing!!! I was in the army and those are my friends getting killed so fuck you if you dont get it!!!!

Cheat to be president. I assuming you didn't put you're G.I. bill to good use because cheating is breaking a rule, in which he didn't. Until they change the policy of an electoral college vote, thats how things work in the U.S. The Dem's are going to face the same exact thing soon with Hillary and Obama. Hillary may not be able to win, but obama still could be in trouble with the super delegates and the election in Florida and Michigan.

Everyone knows Hillary is still "alive" because she's not been mathematically eliminated. I put "alive" in quotes because she's not the frontrunner, nor has she been for a while. I'm dying to hear more of your downright vomitous comments about Obama anyway......I'm sure you have more chestnuts stored away somewhere. Maybe you can try and connect him to 9/11 since his middle name is Hussein. I don't think you tried that one yet.

Did Bush cheat to win?:Probably not.

Could Bush have cheated?:Definitely.

His brother governs Florida,his first cousin owned Fox,and i think that people around him wanted to make it as easy as possible for him to win,i don't think he himself cheated though.

Cheat to be president. I assuming you didn't put you're G.I. bill to good use because cheating is breaking a rule, in which he didn't. Until they change the policy of an electoral college vote, thats how things work in the U.S. The Dem's are going to face the same exact thing soon with Hillary and Obama. Hillary may not be able to win, but obama still could be in trouble with the super delegates and the election in Florida and Michigan.

hey pb i noticed you didnt reply to my comment as you did before is there a reason for that! :rolleyes:

This one or is there another one i missed.

Ahh. Someone that realizes Hillary is still alive! Obama is going to ruin us if he wins. Lets hope Hillary wins it. she can. Like it or not you pro Obama lovers. She will get the florida votes and will plaster him in Pennsylvania.

Hillary is still alive, you say?

She's a monster erm.. a zombie.

So technically its not quite true to say she's "alive".

Hillary76.jpg

Hillary92.jpg

:P

:D

Oh, I'm just bustin Hillary's balls.

erm.. I mean.. I'm just kidding Hillary.

..you know what I meant. ;)

^_^

Did Bush cheat to win?:Probably not.

Could Bush have cheated?:Definitely.

His brother governs Florida,his first cousin owned Fox,and i think that people around him wanted to make it as easy as possible for him to win,i don't think he himself cheated though.

See thats an answer. and i agree that could be true, but if you remember, it wasn't reported widely. when the rules of which votes should count. (hanging chads) if you went by the gore criteria, he would've lost by double, if you went by the bush criteria, and I'm not sure, he would've won by less then 500 or even lost by a few hundred.

This is from the wiki

Additionally, The Media Consortium hired the National Opinion Research Center to examine 175,010 ballots that were never counted in Florida. [5] The investigation took 8 months and cost $900,000.[citation needed] Their results showed that the winning candidate varied based on the method used to include or interpret ballots.[55] For cases where all of their examiners agreed, the nine different recount scenarios resulted in Bush prevailing four times, and Gore prevailing in the other five. Ironically enough, under the recount rules initially requested by Gore, Bush would have won, and under the rules requested by Bush, Gore would have won.

Now there is another low blow. Catching her on a bad day. Have you ever woke up and looked anything less than you wanted? Go to my reaction of your reply please Hermit on the other thread.

Yeah, I have.

In fact, every day is one of those days for me. covereyes.gif

whining about a low blow is unseemly of you.

..my sharp-witted quip was clearly in jest. ;)

thanks for the awesome set up, btw. :beer:

:hippy:

I'll be the maid of honor. Let's go pick out a dress. I'm thinking of something off-the-shoulder.

You'll have those cool shoes! Wait, no- then he'd want to marry you, instead.

Hermit, I don't ever want to be married again, but just for tonight- will you marry me?

Sure, babe. :thumbsup:

and after tonight, I'll do you one better (than marriage).

we'll be friends. really good friends. you know..

..when you have *ahem* needs, I'll be a friend you can see about it. B)

^_^

Archived