The Women Thread

Hotplant

What are some of your favorite perfumes/scents that you wear? I am very partial to Dior Addict, D&G Light Blue and Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamond.

I love Lucky Number 6, Estee Lauder Pleasures, or Burberry Brit. I can't use them all the time because I have asthma and the smell irritates me. I need a well ventilated area!

I want to find a good thift store- with good vintage clothing that doesn't cost loads. I don't want hand me downs from the 80s. I want groovy stuff from the 60s. I have an aunt who has that stuff but she is like a 2 and I'm not that even close to that. My calf is probably bigger than her thigh. I'm not fat, just naturally built bigger.

I live in an area that has so many retirees. I never thought to look for the vintage stuff at the thrift stores here. Hmmm.... this could be something interesting finding some cool dresses/blouses.

But I already have about 40 pairs of shoes/boots. I don't know that I would wear someone else's shoes- that kind of seems like wearing their cast off underwear- ewww :P

B)

Hi all,

Sunray,that went over ye head,no offense meant.But even though this is the women(s) thread,sometimes the guys want you all to shut the mmmm up? :D Because girly-girls,not so girly girls,women,broads and other things I should not say,.......like,er,.....I'm done :whistling:

KB(in trouble,...again)

You sure are... :lol:

I grew up with brothers, you put both feet in... oops

B)

:D

I love high heels - especially stilettos. But also boots. Sometimes with spurs. :shifty:

As for perfume, my favorite is Samsara. :)

Boots, spurs, riding crop... good to go... ;)

I bought some "Spiritual Bliss" essential oil at the local hippie shop not long ago, smells lovely, a clean, floral scent that isn't overpowering. Also, it wasn't expensive and no one spritzed me against my will when I walked in. :D

What are some of your favorite perfumes/scents that you wear? I am very partial to Dior Addict, D&G Light Blue and Elizabeth Taylor's White Diamond.

There are very few perfumes that I can actually wear. Not because I am allergic to them, but because after a few minutes, they start to "turn" and smell horrible (I usually describe them as smelling like cat pee). It must be something to do with the pH of my skin or something.

It's really annoying because I can smell a perfume on someone else and it's gorgeous, then I try some on myself, and within 5 minutes - uh-oh, cat pee.

Anyway, ones which don't smell like cat pee on me, and therefore I can wear are Chanel No 5 and No 19, Estée Lauder Pleasures and Dior J'Adore.

I have worn Estee Lauder's Pleasures for years. I love it, but right now I'm wearing Calvin Klein's Euphoria. I LOVE that one.

I'm usually a one-perfume type of girl, but I've been wearing Pleasures, Pleasures exotic, Euphoria (I love this one), and Estee Lauder's Beautiful Sheer.

Boots, spurs, riding crop... good to go... ;)

I bought some "Spiritual Bliss" essential oil at the local hippie shop not long ago, smells lovely, a clean, floral scent that isn't overpowering. Also, it wasn't expensive and no one spritzed me against my will when I walked in. :D

Ah, yes, the riding crop. One must never underestimate the usefulness of a sturdy leather riding crop. :shifty:

My favorite is Clinique Happy; I also occasionally wear Chanel Coco and Must de Cartier, although the Cartier is really hard to find. I also always have some vanilla stuff on hand from Bath & Body Works :)

green scents. :D seriously. I hardly ever find any perfumes that come in red/golden packaging nice. (nice on other people, sure, just not me. :))

and I'm not that into big brands. right now I've got this delicious Green Apple thing, which I luuurrrvve. before that I had a Bamboo one. hmm. I should actually get some more of that..

Givenchy Hot Couture...they discontinued it, then brought it back in new packaging, its my absolute favorite.

and my mom bought me some J. Lo perfume, actually really loving it, especially her Glow After Dark. great stuff, and cheap!