The Women Thread

Hotplant

Wow, you dug up this old thread, just to post that pic yet again??

Obsessed much? I think The Moaner is your not-so-secret fetish...which is where you should've posted it, especially as she has 6 toes on one of her feet <_<

Where am I supposed to post about the fucking French Open without creating another thread mr footie fetish? Why would you say she has six toes. she is ass kicking hot and you know it homer

No need for the popcorn munchin' emoticon. Both those guys have their heads so far up each others asses neither one of them can see daylight.

There you go again sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Did either of us say anything to you? No. I have gone out of my way to lay off you. I have not started a thing with you. You are on record for starting this one.

There you go again sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. Did either of us say anything to you? No. I have gone out of my way to lay off you. I have not started a thing with you. You are on record for starting this one.

Just clarifying for those folks that think you two are actually going at each other.

Nothing more to add, Rick. Whatever floats your boat.

Didn't she grow up somewhere near Chernobyl? That could account for the extra toe. Which reminds me:

Q: Why don't Russians wear Y-fronts?

A: Because Chernobyl fall out.

Nothing more to add, Rick. Whatever floats your boat.

Didn't she grow up somewhere near Chernobyl? That could account for the extra toe. Which reminds me:

Q: Why don't Russians wear Y-fronts?

A: Because Chernobyl fall out.

I would not be looking at her damn feet anyway if i ever had the chance. Who gives a rats ass about her damn feet. She is hot

I swear to god i didn't know they were designer!They were really cheap anyway and i don't think they're actually designer,some random girl just said it was.

That's funny. I own a pair of designer socks (Juicy Couture) & I hardly wear them because I don't want to get them dirty (like I couldn't wash them?) But I'm a designer whore nonetheless. I like to save up my money & buy something really nice. It might not sound logical to spend some much on an item, but it makes me happy & everybody deserves to be happy.

Archived