Chocolate Lovers!

Alessandra

Anybody heard of NUTELA????!

images.jpg

I love that stuff, especially on Nilla Wafers! :D

Also: Mini Reese's cups, Hershey's Dark minis, M&Ms (plain or peanut), Snickers, Baby Ruths, Ben & Jerry's Phish Food, and the Chocolate Mint Girl Scout Cookies :blush:

I would just like to share that I just baked chocolate cake with walnuts. I served it hot with an ice cream on top :rolleyes:

Gosh, I do like this, too!! Yummy!! However, due to a hormonical problem I have, I'm on a diet to lose weight, so ...bye, bye chocolate! :boohoo:

Here is wisdom and taste folks: now listen and give a chance.

I live in NY. But I send away for the best candy I have ever had. Including chocolate right from Germany.

ESHTER PRICE FROM OHIO. Im telling you try the assorted creams and chocolates and you will see how great it is.

• 9 years later...
  • 11 months later...
40 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

Lindor by Lindt.

Chocolate inside chocolate. 

Perfection. 

Those are the best!  I can't decide which one is my favorite.  I only know that I give all the white "chocolate" ones away.  

• 1 year later...
On 1/10/2019 at 6:13 PM, ebk said:

Those are the best!  I can't decide which one is my favorite.  I only know that I give all the white "chocolate" ones away.  

My mom likes the one with the red packaging.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I spent $400 at the local See's Candy Store for gift boxes.   For those who are not aware, See's Candies are the Los Angeles / west coast version of Willy Wonka; the company is 100 years old, and if you ever walk into a See's Candy store you will be unable to resist spending a lot of money.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• 2 weeks later...