Your drawings!

Inga May

Well lets see...I've been doing Zeppelin pieces as of late (the last one was of Jimmy)...but I think I can find some of the stuff I did just before going into a Zepp craze.

some stuff I never quite got around to finish since I lost interest:

lastsca.jpg

lacasts.jpg

and I'm a real Supernatural fan...I mean 2 sexy dudes riding in a 69' Chevy Impala listening to classic rock while kicking some major demon ass? totaly hot! all the things that make a gal like myself very happy (plus lots of Zepp refs).

dean.jpg

samwin.jpg

Some great artwork in this thread wish i was as talented at drawing, my Dads a great drawer but he hardly seems to get the time to draw anything which I tihnk is a real shame if you have such a gift.

• 1 year later...

Very nice work here. I have no way to post. I just finished a painting that I call 'Tiger Stripe Forest' (but no tigers). I'm going to enter it into the fair next month.

B)

Oh yeah, scratchboard is my fave.

Here's the John Wayne picture I was telling you about...

HannahsPics002-1.jpg

I love it!! :thumbsup: very good job!!

I can't get my scanner to work. :( I have a couple art projects and sketches I'd love to share. And there is some great stuff in here people!

oh :( maybe you'll take a photo of it?

I found that pic on my computer, It's a portrait of my ex-boyfriend wich I gave to him xD

dscf0354l.jpg

That one is a bad watercolour painting but at the end I can't say I don't like it... That's strange xD

It represent something like a witch or maybe a Magdalene (It was just a picture of a beautiful model) and It's not figurative at all...

dscf0696.jpg

I found that pic on my computer, It's a portrait of my ex-boyfriend wich I gave to him xD

dscf0354l.jpg

That one is a bad watercolour painting but at the end I can't say I don't like it... That's strange xD

It represent something like a witch or maybe a Magdalene (It was just a picture of a beautiful model) and It's not figurative at all...

dscf0696.jpg

:o wooOoow!!!! I love the bottom one so much!!!! did you study to draw somewhere??

I'm at the first year of an art school... I'm fourteen years old :D I hope I'll improve my arts in five years xD

you are a real talent! and you'll become a great artist.

if you have any other pictures I would LOVE to see them! ;)

These are some of my latest works, but I make drawings like these in 20 minutes, so it's not that impressive...

S6300215.jpg

S6300087.jpg

S6300217.jpg

I love it! I like the idea of the first one so much! and the colours are wonderful! :)

I haven't done any sketches for ages, but I'll post this one that I scanned loooong ago....just to add to the thread. Some good drawings here!!! :thumbsup:

desenho-co.jpg

She's just sayin':

-C'mon baby, I'm just waitin' for you...

It's very sexy, I love it! :drool::bravo:

PS: I've just seen your works Lena_Zep and I think they are really colourful and artistic! :bravo:

Спасиба. :D :D

Just kidding, I don't know how to write that.

пожалуйста!! :D

:D you wrote it correctly! it's just "спасибо" ;)

I haven't done any sketches for ages, but I'll post this one that I scanned loooong ago....just to add to the thread. Some good drawings here!!! :thumbsup:

desenho-co.jpg

why I can't see the picture?? :'(

Archived