Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Inga May

Your drawings!

Well lets see...I've been doing Zeppelin pieces as of late (the last one was of Jimmy)...but I think I can find some of the stuff I did just before going into a Zepp craze.

some stuff I never quite got around to finish since I lost interest:

lastsca.jpg

lacasts.jpg

and I'm a real Supernatural fan...I mean 2 sexy dudes riding in a 69' Chevy Impala listening to classic rock while kicking some major demon ass? totaly hot! all the things that make a gal like myself very happy (plus lots of Zepp refs).

dean.jpg

samwin.jpg

^ OMG!! WONDERFUL!!

I love Supernatural! Especially Dean :wub:

I'm making it my wallpaper. :D

THANK YOU!

Edited by Inga May

Some great artwork in this thread wish i was as talented at drawing, my Dads a great drawer but he hardly seems to get the time to draw anything which I tihnk is a real shame if you have such a gift.

ooh.. my favorite thread :D

no one has posted here while I wasn't at the forum :(

but it's ok! I'm going to renew it :D

I drew it without eraserand spent only 10-15 minutes! :

photo1e48c4201664b3dadd.jpg

I LOVE TMNT!! =D

I just drew a picture of John Wayne for my dad for father's day... I can't post it right now, camera is broken. I will 2marrow!

I just drew a picture of John Wayne for my dad for father's day... I can't post it right now, camera is broken. I will 2marrow!

woW!! I want to see it!! ;)

Ok people here are mine!! They are not something special, and far from perfect, but I did my best!!!

SNOOPY :D

snoopy.jpg

BROKEN FAIRY ;)

nacrtano.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Very nice work here. I have no way to post. I just finished a painting that I call 'Tiger Stripe Forest' (but no tigers). I'm going to enter it into the fair next month.

B)

Oh yeah, scratchboard is my fave.

Edited by redrum

Here's the John Wayne picture I was telling you about...

HannahsPics002-1.jpg

I love it!! :thumbsup: very good job!!

I can't get my scanner to work. :( I have a couple art projects and sketches I'd love to share. And there is some great stuff in here people!

oh :( maybe you'll take a photo of it?

I love it!! :thumbsup: very good job!!

oh :( maybe you'll take a photo of it?

Good idea! I didn't even think of that. I got an iPhone today and it has a decent camera too. I'll get on it later since I need to dig through my stuff to find my pictures.

I found that pic on my computer, It's a portrait of my ex-boyfriend wich I gave to him xD

dscf0354l.jpg

That one is a bad watercolour painting but at the end I can't say I don't like it... That's strange xD

It represent something like a witch or maybe a Magdalene (It was just a picture of a beautiful model) and It's not figurative at all...

dscf0696.jpg

I found that pic on my computer, It's a portrait of my ex-boyfriend wich I gave to him xD

dscf0354l.jpg

That one is a bad watercolour painting but at the end I can't say I don't like it... That's strange xD

It represent something like a witch or maybe a Magdalene (It was just a picture of a beautiful model) and It's not figurative at all...

dscf0696.jpg

:o wooOoow!!!! I love the bottom one so much!!!! did you study to draw somewhere??

:o wooOoow!!!! I love the bottom one so much!!!! did you study to draw somewhere??

I'm at the first year of an art school... I'm fourteen years old :D I hope I'll improve my arts in five years xD

I'm at the first year of an art school... I'm fourteen years old :D I hope I'll improve my arts in five years xD

you are a real talent! and you'll become a great artist.

if you have any other pictures I would LOVE to see them! ;)

These are some of my latest works, but I make drawings like these in 20 minutes, so it's not that impressive...

S6300215.jpg

S6300087.jpg

S6300217.jpg

These are some of my latest works, but I make drawings like these in 20 minutes, so it's not that impressive...

S6300215.jpg

S6300087.jpg

S6300217.jpg

I love it! I like the idea of the first one so much! and the colours are wonderful! :)

I love it! I like the idea of the first one so much! and the colours are wonderful! :)

Спасиба. :D :D

Just kidding, I don't know how to write that.

I haven't done any sketches for ages, but I'll post this one that I scanned loooong ago....just to add to the thread. Some good drawings here!!! :thumbsup:

desenho-co.jpg

I haven't done any sketches for ages, but I'll post this one that I scanned loooong ago....just to add to the thread. Some good drawings here!!! :thumbsup:

desenho-co.jpg

She's just sayin':

-C'mon baby, I'm just waitin' for you...

It's very sexy, I love it! :drool::bravo:

PS: I've just seen your works Lena_Zep and I think they are really colourful and artistic! :bravo:

Спасиба. :D :D

Just kidding, I don't know how to write that.

пожалуйста!! :D

:D you wrote it correctly! it's just "спасибо" ;)

desenho-co.jpg

why I can't see the picture?? :'(