Some LZ related computer graphics!

Spacewoman

Hallo everybody! I´m a quite newbie here (since today) and I don´t know how to introduce myself, so I decided to send you what I love to do -computer graphics. Though I´m a huge Kiss and Ace Frehley fan for nearly 30 years, I have always loved LZ too. Now, since about 3 weeks I have become a real LZ maniac through my brother. I have always liked them but now, I have a second love- LZ and especially the awesome Robert Plant! He is super gorgeous and his voice is the best I have ever heard. So, now I´m in love with two sexiest men ever, Ace and Robert. Be patient with me, because I will have certainly a lot of questions about LZ and Rob.

Here are the graphics-I hope you will like them! :)

Stairwaytoheavenbaw.jpg

WholalottaLovemen.jpg

Stairwaytoheavennafrum.jpg

I like the "I got my flower I got my power" pic- it´s so sexy!

I thought it was fitting. :D

Would love to see any new graphics you make, please post them up when you can.

I thought it was fitting. :D

Would love to see any new graphics you make, please post them up when you can.

Welcome! :D And thanks very much for sharing your graphics with us. They are fantastic! I really, really! love the first one! Thanks again! :)

Hallo everybody! I´m a quite newbie here (since today) and I don´t know how to introduce myself, so I decided to send you what I love to do -computer graphics. Though I´m a huge Kiss and Ace Frehley fan for nearly 30 years, I have always loved LZ too. Now, since about 3 weeks I have become a real LZ maniac through my brother. I have always liked them but now, I have a second love- LZ and especially the awesome Robert Plant! He is super gorgeous and his voice is the best I have ever heard. So, now I´m in love with two sexiest men ever, Ace and Robert. Be patient with me, because I will have certainly a lot of questions about LZ and Rob.

Here are the graphics-I hope you will like them! :)

Stairwaytoheavenbaw.jpg

WholalottaLovemen.jpg

Stairwaytoheavennafrum.jpg

Welcome Spacewoman! Haven't any of Jimmy, I'd love to see that. Very good graphics.

Welcome Spacewoman! Haven't any of Jimmy, I'd love to see that. Very good graphics.

I have finally made some new. The background for the "Dazed and Confused" is my own photo from one concert, which came out so blurry. But it is fitting for this pic so I used it as background :D

Dazedandconfused.jpg

And one for Jimmy fans! :)

JimmyStairwaytoheaven.jpg

Archived