Looking for a Video

jusrickz

I am looking for a video where Jimmy Page Played with the Beach Boys at the Washington Monument on July 4th 1986.

Its around somewhere.I've seen it but don't recall where. Jimmy also played on Ben Franklin Parkway in Philadephia on the same day. I remember because I was there along with 100,000 other people and it was HOT as hell. Theres a video floating around of the Phila and DC concerts with some footage of the musicians on the bus commute in between both cities.

We may have included it on FBO's 12 DVD set called "FTLOFBO" but it's been a while since I've seen it.

I'll post here or PM you if I come across it again.

Its around somewhere.I've seen it but don't recall where. Jimmy also played on Ben Franklin Parkway in Philadephia on the same day. I remember because I was there along with 100,000 other people and it was HOT as hell. Theres a video floating around of the Phila and DC concerts with some footage of the musicians on the bus commute in between both cities.

We may have included it on FBO's 12 DVD set called "FTLOFBO" but it's been a while since I've seen it.

I'll post here or PM you if I come across it again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW1BpL9ZfSA

Its on you tube

Archived