MÖTLEY CRÜE To Make 'Colossal' Announcement In April

All four ORIGINAL members of America's most notorious rock band MÖTLEY CRÜE will make a "colossal" announcement in Los Angeles on April 15 (location to be determined). According to a press release, "this will by far be one of the biggest music announcements of the year!!"

MÖTLEY CRÜE will fly out one lucky grand prize winner from each major city across the country for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to cover this announcement in Los Angeles and the chance to interview the band and have it broadcast live. Fans can go to this location for all of the details.

MÖTLEY CRÜE is currently working on the first full-length recording by the original lineup in more than a decade. According to bassist Nikki Sixx, "Tommy's [Lee, drums] kickin' ass, Vince [Neil, vocals] sounds insane and [Mick] Mars is shredding on guitars. It doesn't feel like one song is better or worse than any other. It feels so good to be excited about something you've worked on so hard... I'm so excited for you all to hear it."

The new CRÜE album, "The Dirt", named after the band's memoir of a few years back, is tentatively due out on July 8, with a world tour slated to commence around the same time.

All four ORIGINAL members of America's most notorious rock band MÖTLEY CRÜE will make a "colossal" announcement in Los Angeles on April 15 (location to be determined). According to a press release, "this will by far be one of the biggest music announcements of the year!!"

I think the biggest announcement of the year was the fact that zep didn't announce anything yet.

Maybe not a good idea to post this on a LZ website, Pagemaister :unsure: considering the posts it attracted :angry: These people can kill you :lol::lol: naughty naughty

I thought we all shared the same passion for LZ and consequently for rock music in any form, but I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, I fully support you on this as Motley Crue was one of the best rock n roll bands that music genre and era delivered :thumbsup:

Maybe a bit over the top and infamous for their backstage antics and private life, but hey, they surely rocked! that 's all I wanted to say. Don't want get killed... ;)

Maybe not a good idea to post this on a LZ website, Pagemaister :unsure: considering the posts it attracted :angry: These people can kill you :lol::lol: naughty naughty

I thought we all shared the same passion for LZ and consequently for rock music in any form, but I guess I was wrong.

No offence but Led Zeppelin are a world away form Motley Crue. There is nothing about liking Led Zeppelin that would lead me to like a band like MC.

Having said that, of course The Pagemeister is welcome to post information about other bands on this forum. Jahfin keeps us well informed about many other bands too. That's not to say that people won't respond with their opinions about those bands, and that's perfectly fine and should be expected.

I like Led Zeppelin but that doesn't mean I like all "rock music in any form" but that shouldn't stop Pagemeister (or anyone) from posting about them or any artist for that matter. Hell, I'll post about artists I'm not even a fan of if I know there's someone here that's into them.

I like Led Zeppelin but that doesn't mean I like all "rock music in any form" but that shouldn't stop Pagemeister (or anyone) from posting them or any artist for that matter. Hell, I'll post about artists I'm not even a fan of if I know there's someone here that's into them.

I pm'd Pagemeister a personal apology for being an ass with my post. I'll make a public apology right now. Sorry

I wouldn't want to discourage anyone from posting.. My Bad

I pm'd Pagemeister a personal apology for being an ass with my post. I'll make a public apology right now. Sorry

No worries...

I figured lot of people don't like Motley Crue too much,

possibly most people consider them crap,

but they do have some good stuff,

and they are a pretty big selling band.

(they've sold more than the Beatles . . .

no that's wrong . . . I mean The Monkees . . . )

Just giving people a heads up on the colossal announcement.

It could be intriguing. <_<

Don't feel too bad....I'm not a MC fan so my initial response would've been :rolleyes: instead of what I really wanted to say....I realize some people like them so my opinion is solely that...my opinion. :)

I guess there are a couple songs I had liked by the crue. As far as their antics goes,

a buddy of mine used to drive tour buses for a company that catered to celebreties.

Once he was driving Motley Crue to a gig up in New Hamshire and they were trashing the bus so bad he had to kick them off. He said they were acting like a bunch ass monkeys on acid. :lol:

Archived