FREE TIBET ! !

The Rover

They don't need to.......they're SH**Ty without 'em.....what's in a tee anyway?...as if all the sick heads in the world were enclosed in a Che or Pinochet tee.....the EVIL is elsewhere and we know where that is don't we ?!:)

Robert.

Evil is on the left and the right.

Apprently, only the moderates are the normal people

The yellow badge that was compulsory in the Middle Ages was revived in the 20th century by the Nazi regime in Germany, as part of a campaign of harassment of Jews that would later culminate in the Holocaust.

I ordered the book '186 Steps' by Christian Bernadac.

It's about Mauthausen death camp.

Mauthausen6n1.jpg

Che Guevera tee shirts have become stylish and I know a lot of kids with them.

Do you think those kids even know who the fuck Che Guevara is??

Anyway, wearing Che t-shirts is a bit out of fashion now, it was cool in 2004/2005, but not anymore

My nickname Senior year of High school was Timmy the communist. I wrote a school paper article saying that a guy who wore a anti-Nazi symbol should be force to remove it since a black girl had to remove a shirt that was also political. I stated that even though the Anti-Nazi button was a good thing, it was a political statement, so it should be taken off since students were not allowed to wear political statements clothing. All the teachers thought i was the smartest student in the world, but every abercrobie and fitch wearing mother fucker just thought i was a communist.

What was funny, I hated the black girl and her shirt, but the guy i was best Friends with during one summer. He fought it and got suspended. The sad thing was the school wouldn't allow me to submit that article to the states newspaper competition. I still got second, but the actual issue that the story appeared in got first place, even though it had a black spot in the middle of a page.

so thats my take on kids wearing stupid shirts like that.

Do you think those kids even know who the fuck Che Guevara is??

Anyway, wearing Che t-shirts is a bit out of fashion now, it was cool in 2004/2005, but not anymore

Probably not, but who knows?

His t-shirts are still pretty trendy, but yes it has died down a little bit.

Evil is on the left and the right.

Apprently, only the moderates are the normal people

Yes, you got it...on the right AND on the left alike............the moderates?, they've got their pros and cons too :):)

Rob

I'd rather the whole world be moderate than conservative or liberal

I'm pretty much in the middle myself. I can see good points to both some of the right and some of the left. Extreme right and extreme left are no nos in my opinion.

I'm pretty much in the middle myself. I can see good points to both some of the right and some of the left. Extreme right and extreme left are no nos in my opinion.

The REAL prob is that lots of moderate "democratic" countries are picking up the worst ideals of the extremes you mentioned instead of REVISING history! B):o

Hi all,

April 21, 1989

Chinese students begin protests at Tiananmen Square

Six days after the death of Hu Yaobang, the deposed reform-minded leader of the Chinese Communist Party, some 100,000 students gather at Beijing's Tiananmen Square to commemorate Hu and voice their discontent with China's authoritative communist government. The next day, an official memorial service for Hu Yaobang was held in Tiananmen's Great Hall of the People, and student representatives carried a petition to the steps of the Great Hall, demanding to meet with Premier Li Peng. The Chinese government refused such a meeting, leading to a general boycott of Chinese universities across the country and widespread calls for democratic reforms.

Ignoring government warnings of violent suppression of any mass demonstration, students from more than 40 universities began a march to Tiananmen on April 27. The students were joined by workers, intellectuals, and civil servants, and by mid-May more than a million people filled the square, the site of communist leader's Mao Zedong's proclamation of the People's Republic of China in 1949. On May 20, the government formally declared martial law in Beijing, and troops and tanks were called in to disperse the dissidents. However, large numbers of students and citizens blocked the army's advance, and by May 23 government forces had pulled back to the outskirts of Beijing.

On June 3, with negotiations to end the protests stalled and calls for democratic reforms escalating, the troops received orders from the Chinese government to reclaim Tiananmen at all costs. By the end of the next day, Chinese troops had forcibly cleared Tiananmen Square and Beijing's streets, killing hundreds of demonstrators and arresting thousands of protesters and other suspected dissidents. In the weeks after the government crackdown, an unknown number of dissidents were executed, and communist hard-liners took firm control of the country.

The international community was outraged at the incident, and economic sanctions imposed by the United States and other countries sent China's economy into decline. However, by late 1990, international trade had resumed, thanks in part to China's release of several hundred imprisoned dissidents.

KB

Andy Warhol:

"When President Kennedy was shot that fall, I heard the news over the radio while I was alone painting in my studio... I’d been thrilled having Kennedy as president; he was handsome, young, smart – but it didn’t bother me that much that he was dead. What bothered me was the way the television and radios were programming everybody to feel so sad... It seemed like no matter how hard you tried, you couldn’t get away from the thing"

Torch relay in Indonesia on grim trip

Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:19am EDT

Indonesian POLICE

JAKARTA (Reuters) - The Olympic torch was paraded through a heavily guarded stadium in Jakarta on Tuesday after police stopped about 100 anti-China protesters from disrupting the latest leg of the torch's fraught journey around the world.

The relay had originally been due to pass through large stretches of the bustling city, but sports officials later said the route would be restricted to the vicinity of Bung Karno Stadium.

On Tuesday, China cancelled media access to the departure of a second torch from Everest North Base Camp before an attempt to take it to the top of the world's highest mountain. Officials denied the cancellation was linked to unrest in Tibetan areas. (Of Course they did . . . . . . . . . )

The flame travels next to the Australian capital, where organizers said they were re-routing the torch relay from the heart of the capital amid fears of clashes between pro-China and pro-Tibet demonstrators.

Security concerns have also prompted changes to the torch route in Japan and caused sponsors to pull out of a motorcade for Saturday's relay in Nagano City.

------------------------------------------------------------------

There's so much protest to this Chinese Olympic Torch .....

Why don't they just re-schedule the rest of the torch's runnings to Military Bases ? ? ? ?

Beijing adding 40,000 smoking inspectors

April 25, 2008

BEIJING, April 25 (UPI) -- Beijing officials announced a campaign Friday to hire 40,000 inspectors by May 1 to enforce a smoking ban in public places.

There are already 60,000 inspectors in the city, Sun Xianli, an official with the Patriotic Health Campaign Committee, said at a news conference at the Olympic media center.

"The idea is that the inspectors should provide a good example by not smoking in their own venues," Sun said.

Inspectors don't have the authority to issue fines, but can report venues where smoking is allowed, Sun said. Those sites can be fined $700 by the city, the state-run Xinhua news agency said.

Venues covered by the ban include office buildings and hotels. It does not apply to restaurants, bars or massage parlors.

Li Lingyan, deputy director of the city's legislative office, said a 12-year-old law on public smoking is being rewritten and toughened.

"Beijing authorities are determined to introduce a blanket ban on smoking at all indoor public venues," she said.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Do you mind if I smoke... while you're doing that ? ? ?"

Hi all,

April 21, 1989

Chinese students begin protests at Tiananmen Square

Six days after the death of Hu Yaobang, the deposed reform-minded leader of the Chinese Communist Party, some 100,000 students gather at Beijing's Tiananmen Square to commemorate Hu and voice their discontent with China's authoritative communist government. The next day, an official memorial service for Hu Yaobang was held in Tiananmen's Great Hall of the People, and student representatives carried a petition to the steps of the Great Hall, demanding to meet with Premier Li Peng. The Chinese government refused such a meeting, leading to a general boycott of Chinese universities across the country and widespread calls for democratic reforms.

Ignoring government warnings of violent suppression of any mass demonstration, students from more than 40 universities began a march to Tiananmen on April 27. The students were joined by workers, intellectuals, and civil servants, and by mid-May more than a million people filled the square, the site of communist leader's Mao Zedong's proclamation of the People's Republic of China in 1949. On May 20, the government formally declared martial law in Beijing, and troops and tanks were called in to disperse the dissidents. However, large numbers of students and citizens blocked the army's advance, and by May 23 government forces had pulled back to the outskirts of Beijing.

On June 3, with negotiations to end the protests stalled and calls for democratic reforms escalating, the troops received orders from the Chinese government to reclaim Tiananmen at all costs. By the end of the next day, Chinese troops had forcibly cleared Tiananmen Square and Beijing's streets, killing hundreds of demonstrators and arresting thousands of protesters and other suspected dissidents. In the weeks after the government crackdown, an unknown number of dissidents were executed, and communist hard-liners took firm control of the country.

The international community was outraged at the incident, and economic sanctions imposed by the United States and other countries sent China's economy into decline. However, by late 1990, international trade had resumed, thanks in part to China's release of several hundred imprisoned dissidents.

KB

........and let's NOT forget that same govt. of the massacre was the one that seemingly ousted the "last bastionof Communism in China"!! hahhahahahahahhahahhahah!!!!

So did we decided on anything yet! Should we

A. President Bush Boycotts Opening Ceremonies

B. The Entire USA team Boycotts the Opening Ceremonies

C. Boycott the entire fucking thing.

D. Don't do jack shit.

Please feel free to add your country to the list.

Archived