A Question about the Symbols

Spacewoman

Hallo, I have such a curious question, folks: I see everywhere those Led Zep symbols of the particular members. I know who has which symbol, but I don´t know what they do symbolize. What does for example mean "ZOSO"?

I have a lot of questions, because I don´t know almost anything about the boys. I listen to them many years, but I had only one album and didn´t even know their exact names- until now! :)

Thanks very much! :)

Hallo, I have such a curious question, folks: I see everywhere those Led Zep symbols of the particular members. I know who has which symbol, but I don´t know what they do symbolize. What does for example mean "ZOSO"?

I have a lot of questions, because I don´t know almost anything about the boys. I listen to them many years, but I had only one album and didn´t even know their exact names- until now! :)

Thanks very much! :)

Welcome to the board. To find out more about the band and the members, just visit the various sections in this website, and read some of the various threads in the forum. Meanwhile, to get you started...

Here are a couple links that might help.

http://www.inthelight.co.nz/ledzep/zososymbol.htm

These two are links to a couple previous threads on it. There are some other links/sources cited in them.

Led Zeppelin symbols... what do they mean?

Fourth Album Symbols, What do they mean?

Happy reading!

I thing zoso is part of the name from his first guitar, which was a Grazioso. The bar goin through it is the I. Think about it, everything gets abbreviated, or nicknamed cause the real name is to long. Some also say that it is various astrological symbols all put together, which certainly could be the case.

I thing zoso is part of the name from his first guitar, which was a Grazioso. The bar goin through it is the I.

That's an interesting interpretation I'd not heard before, but I believe an amalgamation

of Crowley's teachings, astrology & personal details/beliefs to be the true inspiration.

Archived