What Kind Of Guitar Do You Have?

Young Angus

Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Epiphone Les Paul Custom

Epiphone Doubleneck

Gibson '98 double cutaway Les Paul (Which I'm trying to sell becase I fkn hate it!)

Taylor Big baby acoustic

'72 Fender Telecaster(not re-issue., the real deal. My dad's.)

I've got a Fender Jazz Bass w/BadAss bridge(Getting 60's reissue J soon), Epiphone Thunderbird(in blue), Fender Sting Precision bass, OLP Stingray, Squier Precision bass w/DiMarzios, $25 eBay bass that was converted to fretless, my first bass, a Japanese Telecaster copy, a guitar I found in a dumpster,and a early 90's Gibson Les Paul Special.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard

Epiphone Les Paul Custom

Epiphone Doubleneck

Gibson '98 double cutaway Les Paul (Which I'm trying to sell becase I fkn hate it!)

Taylor Big baby acoustic

'72 Fender Telecaster(not re-issue., the real deal. My dad's.)

How much you want for the d/c?

• 4 months later...
$300 US well spent...

Thanks! :D

You mean the LP right? Actually double that number, it cost me 493 euros (which is 657 US$ according to this site) and only because I had tried it a couple of months before and that was the price that they gave me then. Apparently Epiphone has raised their prices, but they we're cool and only charged me the 493 instead of the 540 that it now costs. B)

You mean the LP right? Actually double that number, it cost me 493 euros (which is 657 US$ according to this site) and only because I had tried it a couple of months before and that was the price that they gave me then. Apparently Epiphone has raised their prices, but they we're cool and only charged me the 493 instead of the 540 that it now costs. B)

WOW!! That seems expensive for that guitar... Hold on...I'll do some research.

I'm finding them for $450 US all day long, right around $500 US with a case. They don't seem to be giving you a break on your euros.

I'm finding them for $450 US all day long, right around $500 US with a case. They don't seem to be giving you a break on your euros.

Yeah I know lol, that and maybe more for the customs and whatever else the shops have to pay so that they get here, not to mention waiting from something from 1 to 10 months, equals the 493 euros I had to pay. I'm not sure but I think that's pretty much the price here in Europe for the Ep LP Std Plus. Don't know why they're cheaper in the US since the epiphones are made in Asia though.

• 4 weeks later...

I've got a couple of guitars:

Gibson Les Paul Classic (1960 model) -2003, Tobacco Sunburst

Epiphone Les Paul Heritage, Cherry Sunburst

Fender Stratocaster -1991, 2-tone Sunburst

Mabass Custom Stratocaster -1992

Schecter Diamond -2006

PRS Tremonti -2007

Ibanez EW20, acoustic

Amps:

Fender Blues DeVille 2x12"

Peavey Classic 30

Effects:

Boss SD-1

Cry Baby Wah

Line 6 MM4

I think that's about it :)

• 1 month later...
An acoustic Stagg SW205VS metal strings, nothing special!!! My first guitar :P

Hope you get all the fun out of it that you wish, the first one is always the best! My first was a copy of a Black LesPaul, it was made in Japan (don't know by who). I got it for my 17th birthday! Wow! That was 29 years ago :faint1: I'm getting old!

My first electric guitar was a Sayleen (sp?) Explorer copy. I was 12 years old. The first thing I did was rip out the shit pickup and install a DiMarzio SDHP in the bridge position. I found the "Tone" knob irrelevant, and wired it straight through the volume pot to the jack, rendering the neck pickup redundant. Then I took my dad's sander and removed the paint. I also tossed the pickguard and screwed the toggle switch straight into the body. Then I striped it Eddie style and sprayed it with (wait for it) Schwinn bicylce paint!

The funny thing is, I was twelve and I totally had all my mods researched from Eddie Van Halen interviews! I actually knew what the hell I was doing! Yet I failed 7th grade shop class! :hysterical:

*edit to add* It gets BETTER!! I only had enough of my allowance saved up for one can of spraypaint. So I had a black guitar with unfinished wood colored stripes! :slapface:

My first electric guitar was a Sayleen (sp?) Explorer copy. I was 12 years old. The first thing I did was rip out the shit pickup and install a DiMarzio SDHP in the bridge position. I found the "Tone" knob irrelevant, and wired it straight through the volume pot to the jack, rendering the neck pickup redundant. Then I took my dad's sander and removed the paint. I also tossed the pickguard and screwed the toggle switch straight into the body. Then I striped it Eddie style and sprayed it with (wait for it) Schwinn bicylce paint!

The funny thing is, I was twelve and I totally had all my mods researched from Eddie Van Halen interviews! I actually knew what the hell I was doing! Yet I failed 7th grade shop class! :hysterical:

*edit to add* It gets BETTER!! I only had enough of my allowance saved up for one can of spraypaint. So I had a black guitar with unfinished wood colored stripes! :slapface:

You made my day Ev :hysterical:

But now you have some fine beauties ( I mean guitars)!!! Right B)

Hope you get all the fun out of it that you wish, the first one is always the best! My first was a copy of a Black LesPaul, it was made in Japan (don't know by who). I got it for my 17th birthday! Wow! That was 29 years ago :faint1: I'm getting old!

Yes I bought myself guitar for birthday, also when I was 17!!!

I was thinking to buy an electric one, but since I am not that good with playing, it would probably be a waste of money!! Last thing I tryed to play was Freddy King s San Ho Zay, ouch <_<

Archived