Zep action figures

zep73

I don't know if this has been brought up here before, but it's killing me that we don't have the rest of the band included in the action figure genre.

The 7" 1975 tour version of Jimmy is absolutely one of the coolest things I own...! He's out of the package, a whole shelf with halogen spot light in my entertainment center dedicated to him. I even cut a tiny Marshall logo out of a catalog (damn legal issues) and pasted it just so on that little vintage head that comes with the figure. and it's dead nuts on. I also ran a tiny properly proportioned guitar cord to the amp to add to the realism, and little Jimmy's ready to rock and take the band out on tour!

I think Jonesy'd go for it. (Hopefully the rest of the band could remember his phone number ;) ) And just imagine a little 7" Bonzo, dressed in white coveralls, a little black bowler on his head, seated behind his vintage Amber clear Vistalite kit, properly accesorized with a symphonic Paiste gong...

But why do I get the feeling that Robert would be the hold out? :P

http://cgi.ebay.com/JIMMY-PAGE-LED-ZEPPELI...1QQcmdZViewItem

I seen this on e-bay the other day (suprised that nobody has bid on it)...

this guy also did a Jimi Hendrix one the year before.

I first seen this advertised in a UK mag just before the o2 show, and I told my sister who is a e-bay freak to grab me one. she called me last week and told me she had a suprise for me :D

oh yea, ther originally going for $100 plus shipping.

http://cgi.ebay.com/JIMMY-PAGE-LED-ZEPPELI...1QQcmdZViewItem

I seen this on e-bay the other day (suprised that nobody has bid on it)...

this guy also did a Jimi Hendrix one the year before.

I first seen this advertised in a UK mag just before the o2 show, and I told my sister who is a e-bay freak to grab me one. she called me last week and told me she had a suprise for me :D

oh yea, ther originally going for $100 plus shipping.

I have this (from knucklebonez) and must say the pictures do not do it justice. It is a fantastic piece.

Its funny this has not happened because they did a whole collection of Kiss with stage and all, so why not Zep?Or maybe the remainder of the Doors to go with Morrison.

Cav

Legit Zep action figures would be the coolest thing since GI Joe. That little Jimmy is amazing! haha

Would Robert's come with the proper sized bulge or would it be scaled down so as not to scare children? :P

Me and my older brothers have always reffered to Robert Plant as "Bobby Package"......lol

Acquire the brand new Bonzo Action Figure.

Why buy one?

Buy them all.

For your childs fun and enjoyment you can get.

1. Bonz beating on coffee tins.

2. Bonz testing dual bass and drowning out Page and Planty.

3. Bonz riding his popsicle.

4. Bonz feeding the trees.

Yes boys and girls have mumsy and papasan run out and get for you the figures that play with POWER, SPEED and tree limbs.

Batteries sold seperately.

Acquire the brand new Bonzo Action Figure.

Why buy one?

Buy them all.

For your childs fun and enjoyment you can get.

1. Bonz beating on coffee tins.

2. Bonz testing dual bass and drowning out Page and Planty.

3. Bonz riding his popsicle.

4. Bonz feeding the trees.

Yes boys and girls have mumsy and papasan run out and get for you the figures that play with POWER, SPEED and tree limbs.

Batteries sold seperately.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::lol:

I love this!! The artist did a great job on them!

Because I´m also a Kiss fan :D (I know, what you probably think :D :D :D) I have the Love Gun action figures from Mc Farlane.

I have seen the Jimmy figure with the double neck guitar and I must have it! It will be a great decoration on my PC!

It´s only a pitty, that they didn´t made a Robert figure- I can imagine it- in sexy jeans in one of his colourfull shirts, with this jewelry and in a sexy pose with the mic- this would be a blast for me!

Maybe they will one day produce it too!

The Jimmy statue with violin bow is pretty cool, but for realism you can't beat the '75 plastic poseable with the Gibson double neck....

We really need the manufacturer? to get with Robert, Jonesy, and Bonzo's family to get the band back together, even if they're only 7" tall.

And how about a series of figures.... Early versions, say, BBC era stuff, or an accoustic set version similiar to that cool little set of carvings....

Picture a version of Robert from Kezar with the dove....

A Jimmy Page "Stormtrooper" from the Easter Sunday Chicago show in '77....

Jonesy in the "Onion Suit"....

The incomparable '73 Bonzo with head band thundering through a monster triplet fill during Moby Dick....

Or the classic pose of the band from the photo taken outside The Starship, or even the classy promo pic of the band everyone knows taken in that field around the Knebworth shows.

And then eventually top it off with the O2 version of the band, The silver haired Jimmy, Goateed Robert, close cropped Jonesy, and Jason complete with Zep I album cover photo on the bass drum.

Oh yeah, and throw in a Peter Grant. (With neck scarf, of course!)

The possibilities are endless, buy 'em, collect 'em, own them all!

Any more ideas? Fun to think about, impossibly impractical, but damn would it be cool. If anybody out here has the slightest amount of pull with the band, put it in someone's ear! Proceeds to charity if they want....

They'd fly off the shelves, cool as cool gets.... B)

Archived