Zep action figures

zep73

Start early, like RAH. Next step, acoustic from Earl's God (I love that performance.) Then, Knebworth. Finally, now.

I want one of Robert from '77 too.

You know I think the one for 100 is too pricey for a piece of clay. But I may just get the little one. That's just too cool.

zepbaby

m_fd60ceb5de3180059eb7ca9a7985af3c.gif

I checked the Mcfarlane site out, looked through all of the news archives going back a year or so and saw no mention of a pending Zep release.... :unsure:

I have this (from knucklebonez) and must say the pictures do not do it justice. It is a fantastic piece.

Hey MrZoSo....my sister did get one for me :D talk about beautiful!....I thought they forgot to include the bow, but I found it ....lol

I have #1028. I bet if Zep does tour these things are going to be worth a ton! I didn't put mine together yet. my sister told me to leave it just like it is so the value will be better...

not that I would ever sell this piece..... just beautiful. :D

I checked the Mcfarlane site out, looked through all of the news archives going back a year or so and saw no mention of a pending Zep release.... :unsure:

My bad then. I was quite sure that I had heard of it. Perhaps I got confused with the album cover piece.

I've got the plastic Page with the double neck. It's handy...

Cool. I guess it just depends on what you want lol. Even though I can afford to buy the knucklehead one. I would rather invest 100 in something else.

Personal I guess. I could buy a pretty decent piece of artwork for 100 which would go up in value. That thing will be reprodeced by the millions.

zepbaby

Cool. I guess it just depends on what you want lol. Even though I can afford to buy the knucklehead one. I would rather invest 100 in something else.

Personal I guess. I could buy a pretty decent piece of artwork for 100 which would go up in value. That thing will be reprodeced by the millions.

zepbaby

It my be reproduced but it won't be authenic..I have aleady seen these things go for triple the amount already....I just got mine the other day and all I can say is beautiful :D

I wouldn't mind getting the Jimi Hendrix one he made a few years back.

Yeah, those peanuts characters are the best. I want that on a t-shirt. I think that girl did the artwork herself.

I don't know about action figures- not really my thing. More power to ya, though :D

zep73,

Thanks for that link, I definately want one of those but i'm gonna have to start saving up for it,it's a bit pricey but way too cool!! B)

That's the goods, right? And how about the green sparkle kit? That's ridiculous it's so cool! They are a little high end for me too, but I'm gonna have to get one eventually....!

yeah it seems like official Led Zeppelin memorabilia (or action figures) are in short supply. anyone want to guess why that might be?

One thing I noticed about my Jimmy Page action figure is that there is no mention of Led Zeppelin!

Since Jimmy is placed so finely into his familiar context, it kind of makes up for it.

Archived