The Brown Bomber

Peep Solero

Holy mother of crap, I had such a terrible day….but what do you know? The Brown Bomber vinyl record I ordered just arrived today.

Yay! Can't stop smiling….

Funny how a piece of a bit stained cardboard that's 39 years old can make you happy…

I know it's a pointless post but I just had to say it to someone....nobody else gets it.

Holy mother of crap, I had such a terrible day….but what do you know? The Brown Bomber vinyl record I ordered just arrived today.

Funny how a piece of a bit stained cardboard that's 39 years old can make you happy…

I know it's a pointless post but I just had to say it to someone....nobody else gets it.

It feels better if you go neener neener neener (razzberry) :hysterical:

Oh I got it. Just three days ago I recieved the book I ordered: Led Zeppelin A Celebration. I order stuff on the guys all the time. Sure puts you in a grand mood. So I know just how you feel. But it's like Christmas, theres always that low after the high.

The first Led Zeppelin album I ever listened to!

Led_Zeppelin_II.jpg

The Brown Bomber rules!!!

Archived