Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Wolfman

Jack Black gives People a GREAT ZEP QUOTE!

They asked some celebs/singers what they sang in the shower....here was JB's quote to People Magazine.....

"Led Zeppelin. We don't listen to enough of it as a human race. If there were more Zeppelin out there, it might be a better world." AWESOME....not a huge fan of his movies but he just became one of my favorite actors :D

Edited by Wolfman

They asked some celebs/singers what they sang in the shower....here was JB's quote to People Magazine.....

"Led Zeppelin. We don't listen to enough of it as a human race. If there were more Zeppelin out there, it might be a better world." AWESOME....not a huge fan of his movies but he just became one of my favorite actors :D

You might like this, then.... :Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AZ_bnMTdh8

I've always loved Jack Black...He's a crazy guy, but has good taste in music!! Thanks for posting the quote and the clip!! :D

I've seen that movie a million times and I've never noticed Immigrant Song. Clearly I need to see this movie again. :)

Edited by TheBloodyXXX

Orange County is a classic!....Jack Black steals the show in this one :D

He gets my approval because he is a true rock fan. And he's a funny dude.

I'm with you Jack! :beer:

jack black is a funny guy, and you find that most funny guys have a link to rock...did you know that led zeppelin gave $$$$ to monty python to produce the holy grail? that just makes me love them even more... :D