Band Members

Cav

Just wondering if anybody knows if the band members ever browse the forum here, or in the past have they ever had a chat with members online?I do know with all their busy lives that it would be hard, but on other band related sites i know of band members dropping in from time to time. Example David Bowie.

Just Curious

Cav

Just wondering if anybody knows if the band members ever browse the forum here, or in the past have they ever had a chat with members online?I do know with all their busy lives that it would be hard, but on other band related sites i know of band members dropping in from time to time. Example David Bowie.

Just Curious

Cav

I heard that they don't, but Jason Bonham has been known to check in now and then. My info is not gospel.

Edited by jimmy&mekissinginatree

JPJ hasn't responded over at his site for a few years now.

There is no evidence that any of them have been to this site, and in fact a member here had an encounter with Jason Bonham, who said that he had not been here. From a recent interview, however, we know that he has looked at other forums post-02.

i would like to think the band memebers are not spending their limited free time browsing the boards...i would hope they had more to do

As it seems we do????

Anyhow if i were in their shoes i would like to know what the fans are thinking and talking about, not some crap my PR guy tells me.

Cav

Just wondering if anybody knows if the band members ever browse the forum here, or in the past have they ever had a chat with members online?

All three of the surviving Led Zeppelin members have participated in online chats within the past ten years, but it has been quite some time since the last one I'm aware of(Robert Plant on a BBC News website in 2002).

Please do tell ? Just wondering what type of post would peak his intrest.

Regards

Cav

It's in my Zeppelin Mysteries thread and it pertains to a request seeking confirmation

of the filming site for his night ride thru the cemetary in The Song Remains The Same.

I was already aware of his inspiration behind his fantasy segment and that he could

not license pre-existing footage from the original motion picture in question which led

to having to shoot their own near his (then) home in Dorset.

Also, if he joined Herman's Hermit's on a Tour of Germany in the late sixties. A separate thread has been created under Pre/Post Zeppelin to further pursue details of the tour of Germany.

These inquires were put forward. Eye Thank Yew!

It's in my Zeppelin Mysteries thread and it pertains to a request seeking confirmation

of the filming site for his night ride thru the cemetary in The Song Remains The Same.

I was already aware of his inspiration behind his fantasy segment and that he could

not license pre-existing footage from the original motion picture in question which led

to having to shoot their own near his (then) home in Dorset.

Also, if he joined Herman's Hermit's on a Tour of Germany in the late sixties. A separate thread has been created under Pre/Post Zeppelin to further pursue details of the tour of Germany.

These inquires were put forward. Eye Thank Yew!

Thats cool that he takes the time to clarify us on certain topics we can only speculate on. That Jonesy is a fine chap i tell ya. Now if only the "Grand Wizard" would stop by to say hello.

Regards

Cav

Perhaps when the internet connection is up and running at the new house :lol:

If that ever happens be sure to let us know. :D Also ask him if he could stop by my place and play a few tunes. :lol:

Regards

Cav