australian fans

slave to zep

some of us that live in or near to sydney are hoping to meet soon and hopefully see a tribute band. we would love to have as many there as possible. its still in the planning stage, just wanted to see if anyone is interested. i feel it would be great to meet up with some like-minded souls. any suggestions re bands/ meeting places? thanks

some of us that live in or near to sydney are hoping to meet soon and hopefully see a tribute band. we would love to have as many there as possible. its still in the planning stage, just wanted to see if anyone is interested. i feel it would be great to meet up with some like-minded souls. any suggestions re bands/ meeting places? thanks

What a great idea! Zep fan all around the world should pull together and do this very thing. I would love to do this, however I live in nowhere, close to nothing. Others could do this though. Again, great idea Slave!

What a great idea! Zep fan all around the world should pull together and do this very thing. I would love to do this, however I live in nowhere, close to nothing. Others could do this though. Again, great idea Slave!

thanks! where do u live? still trying to find a band......perhaps others have had more luck?

I have seen these guys and though it was funny how they dressed up as '73 era Zep, with wigs etc, they were pretty good.

slave to zep - I will send that stuff to you ASAP, been really busy with new jobs coming in etc

hi cactus1 whenever you have time to send it is fine by me, thankyou!! these guys dont have a gig listed for sydney, so i have emailed them asking for a list. will keep u ijnformed. i saw a band called led zepplin ( no e ) and they were really good, but cant find them now, maybe they disbanded? anyone else have any luck?

:) Count me on...It would be great to meet us all and share our mutual passion on LZ.

The only one I found was that Zeppelinlive band. Shame that they canceled the gig at Milson's point end of this month. It would have been perfect for me! Just 5 minutes walk from my place, true... :lol::lol:

What a pity! Anyway, I will do more research and keep you posted if I find something...

http://www.zeppelinlive.com.au/

There is an excellent show that is put on annually at The Basement at Circular Quay, but that won't be till August or September. The same group do Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, The Beatles etc. Great show.

There is an excellent show that is put on annually at The Basement at Circular Quay, but that won't be till August or September. The same group do Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, The Beatles etc. Great show.

Cactus, I have been to the Basement. It's a cool place for live music. Just a couple of months ago, maybe end last year I remember I saw in one of those music magazines you find in the records shops (well, I forgot about that! next time I go to Jb I'll grab one of those mags. They list all the bands gigs..) , well as I was saying there was a LZ tribute band that were to do a concert in January...I forgot the name of the band, though... :(

Whereabouts do you live?

Hmmm...most likely Drum Media.

JB Hi Fi is at the cutting edge of retail. My theory is they have some special memory ray which makes you buy things....I always walk out of there with a bag full of stuff, but can't remember what I bought....

hi guys i reeived a return email from zeppelinlive, they sais they will be putting up new gigs soon and will be doing the central coast as well. they will let me know. the basement sounds like a cool place, when is the zep band on there?

hi guys i reeived a return email from zeppelinlive, they sais they will be putting up new gigs soon and will be doing the central coast as well. they will let me know. the basement sounds like a cool place, when is the zep band on there?

well, if this zeppelinlive plays in Sydney that would be great! I won't be able to make it to the Central coast, though... :(

Haven't had any time in the last few days to check the basement gig schedule, but I will do a bit of research when I am back from my holiday next week.

oh i forgot to say its sat 29th september. they have a few different vocalists, 2 guitars, drums bass and strings. its the show from the basement , but syd are sold out already.

Hey Slave,

If you go back to the site and look closely you'll see that that was the date of last years show.

Just subscribe and an email will be sent to you a few weeks before the event.

The last time I saw Whole Lotta Love was in April 05 just down the road at Seven Hills RSL club.

The CC Ent. show is excellent, they do a Pink Floyd one too and well worth seeing it. Peter Northcote is the most prolific guitarist in the country, it's guaranteed you will have heard his songs whether on TV or radio.

Archived