australian fans

slave to zep

Ciao Bella!

Long time no see!

I heard you moved house?

June 20 at Blacktown RSL.

Ciao Reggie!

Yeah, I moved house, this place is only temporary, though.

There's no way I am ending up far from the harbour. I am already missing my 2 minutes from it!!!

Still, the view of the city is much better from this apartment! ;)

Thanks for the info on the guys playing at Blacktown. Hopefully I will make it, who knows. We'll see.

I went to see the CCent playing Pink Floyd at the Basement and it was great! I love these guys. The guitarists are amazing: Pete is just a tornado and Joseph, well he's Joseph ;)

The not so good thing about Grant and the boys (please note only for me) is that they never play at places like the Basement and The Vanguard in the city. Sorry, but catching a taxi to the city is AUD 30, to Blacktown is AUD 80. It costs me more than the ticket... :(

Ciaooooo

Tickets on sale now.

$17.00 each!

hahahaha...I've already got my tix on May 14th (or was it the 15th), the day when I have been prealerted from a Zep forum member over here ;) . Thank you, mate (you know who you are) ;)

Hey gang. I have returned!

Couldn't make it on Wednesday, but I'm going to see It Might Get Loud tomorrow night. Looking forward. Thanks to slave for letting me know it was on.

Hopefully I will be around here more often in the near future.

Cheers

Couldn't make it on Wednesday, but I'm going to see It Might Get Loud tomorrow night. Looking forward. Thanks to slave for letting me know it was on.

Cheers

hey cactus!

you will love the movie, it's great.

evster and cactus both in one week!

Cheers

Long time no see!

You won't be disappointed!

How's the TV gig goin'?

Long time no see!

You won't be disappointed!

How's the TV gig goin'?

Yeah the movie last night was fantastic. Jimmy is so awesome! What surprised me though was how funny he is too.

Hi-5 was excellent, finished a few weeks ago. Making the most of unemployment now lol.

Riothouse, sorry I didn't make it to vote for you, but saw that you won in any case. :)

Love that pic of yours with Jimmy! ;)

Yeah the movie last night was fantastic. Jimmy is so awesome! What surprised me though was how funny he is too.

Shame you didn't make it to the Wed night, Cactus! But then again, glad you made it to the Saturday night show. The movie was really awesome and yeah, Jimmy has a nice sense of humour. His laugh and smiles are simply contagious in this movie.

But I would like to mention Jack White too (one of my favorite musicians of the younger rock generation). Loved the way the movie showed his insight to his music background and love for the guitar playing. He's a great artist and so talented. Plus he is really funny, he's got that witty sense of humour..

But I would like to mention Jack White too (one of my favorite musicians of the younger rock generation). Loved the way the movie showed his insight to his music background and love for the guitar playing. He's a great artist and so talented. Plus he is really funny, he's got that witty sense of humour..

Yeah Jack is great - I have both Raconteurs/Saboteurs albums and love what he's doing since White Stripes.

• 2 weeks later...
this sat night ..... blacktown rsl ...... grants band is doing a gig. cya there?????

STZ, sorry, I didn't make it. Hope you all had fun.

I instead went to a dinner with jam session at some friends' place! It was great! two guitarists playing all the Zep tunes and more...

Hope to make it next time... ;)

ciao!

great to see you, slave........(note the comma :) )

my favourites on the night were STH and Kashmir ;)

I loved the doors tribute band as well

and also SIBLY and WLL.

it was a great night, we must do it again.

and also go to a gig.

HOH! :o

• 2 weeks later...

Archived