australian fans

slave to zep

You are correct. Jimmy did indeed modify his signature. I've seen a cover of the Page-Coverdale album which has a different style to his signature on the earlier Led Zeppelin albums. The trick is establishing which is the genuine deal. I'm going to have to go to an auction house and ask around. I do have an autograph sample book published in the US some years ago but alas they do not have any Led Zeppelin signatures to verify within. It would be cool if someone did so ordinary collectors can know what to look out for.

Meg

Jimmy used to sign his name differently way back but He has changed changed it from what I have seen

I can only assume because it took to long to sign it so he shortened it some.

yes, ive just seen my first bootleg! yay!

Yes, yes, yes and yes!!!! the boots collection in the videos section is great!

Same as you, Slave, I have never been much into bootlegs but I am liking it!!Now I can't get enough of it... :lol:

I love the collage they have made from the boots of Achille's Last stand '77! That song is a gem, one of my fave.

to tell you the truth, ive never even seen a bootleg...........grew up in a small town , never saw any around. now, i wouldnt even know where to look! plus, im a single mum and consider it a luxury to even buy cds. while im in confession mode.........ive not heard walking into clarkesdale or the black crowes stuff either.........sob sob

to tell you the truth, ive never even seen a bootleg... .....ive not heard walking into clarkesdale or the black crowes stuff either.........sob sob

hahaha..me neither, Slave. Does this make us bad LZ fans? :D:D

As far as bootlegs (sound and video) are concerned, I have never considered them. Don't know why. Maybe because nobody initiated me to that. Maybe the guys here could give us some tips on the best Lz boots around or give us a copy... ;) never too late to start.

hahaha..me neither, Slave. Does this make us bad LZ fans? :D:D

As far as bootlegs (sound and video) are concerned, I have never considered them. Don't know why. Maybe because nobody initiated me to that. Maybe the guys here could give us some tips on the best Lz boots around or give us a copy... ;) never too late to start.

I have a couple of DVD's:

The Rover's Return Sydney 1972

Single disc.

Full menu function.

Audio of Concert with slideshow of concert photographs.

Video of Sydney concert and extended press conference.

Katzeye O2 December 2007

Full concert mostly front on video.

Full menu function.

Double disc.

Amazon and Slave, PM me if you would like to know more.

You are correct. Jimmy did indeed modify his signature. I've seen a cover of the Page-Coverdale album which has a different style to his signature on the earlier Led Zeppelin albums. The trick is establishing which is the genuine deal. I'm going to have to go to an auction house and ask around. I do have an autograph sample book published in the US some years ago but alas they do not have any Led Zeppelin signatures to verify within. It would be cool if someone did so ordinary collectors can know what to look out for.

Meg

I have several things Jimmy has signed for Me hanging on My wall.If I have any time when I get home this week I will scan some for you. Mine are from 95 and 98 But I have seen older stuff that friends have were Jimmy signed his whole name.

I have several things Jimmy has signed for Me hanging on My wall.If I have any time when I get home this week I will scan some for you. Mine are from 95 and 98 But I have seen older stuff that friends have were Jimmy signed his whole name.
thankyou! cant wait to see them

thanks reggie! so much for thememailing me.............ok so does everyone agree with that date? anyone like to come to a central coast one? there is 3, 2 of them are with the doors show, would be a good night. not sure of dates yet

thanks reggie! so much for thememailing me.............ok so does everyone agree with that date? anyone like to come to a central coast one? there is 3, 2 of them are with the doors show, would be a good night. not sure of dates yet

You're welcome STZ,

I'm up for it.

It has been about four weeks since they'd updated their site.

If any of you would like information on future shows, go to the Gigs link @ Zeppelin Live' web page.

They have changed the date to Sunday 25/05/08.

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsle4l5/zeppelin live/gigs.htm

You're welcome STZ,

I'm up for it.

It has been about four weeks since they'd updated their site.

If any of you would like information on future shows, go to the Gigs link @ Zeppelin Live' web page.

They have changed the date to Sunday 25/05/08.

http://users.tpg.com.au/adsle4l5/zeppelin live/gigs.htm

Hi guys,

Is it on for the 25th May?

Archived