Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
slave to zep

australian fans

Hey gang. I have returned!

Couldn't make it on Wednesday, but I'm going to see It Might Get Loud tomorrow night. Looking forward. Thanks to slave for letting me know it was on.

Hopefully I will be around here more often in the near future.

Cheers

Long time no see!

You won't be disappointed!

How's the TV gig goin'?

Long time no see!

You won't be disappointed!

How's the TV gig goin'?

Yeah the movie last night was fantastic. Jimmy is so awesome! What surprised me though was how funny he is too.

Hi-5 was excellent, finished a few weeks ago. Making the most of unemployment now lol.

Riothouse, sorry I didn't make it to vote for you, but saw that you won in any case. :)

Love that pic of yours with Jimmy! ;)

Yeah the movie last night was fantastic. Jimmy is so awesome! What surprised me though was how funny he is too.

Shame you didn't make it to the Wed night, Cactus! But then again, glad you made it to the Saturday night show. The movie was really awesome and yeah, Jimmy has a nice sense of humour. His laugh and smiles are simply contagious in this movie.

But I would like to mention Jack White too (one of my favorite musicians of the younger rock generation). Loved the way the movie showed his insight to his music background and love for the guitar playing. He's a great artist and so talented. Plus he is really funny, he's got that witty sense of humour..

But I would like to mention Jack White too (one of my favorite musicians of the younger rock generation). Loved the way the movie showed his insight to his music background and love for the guitar playing. He's a great artist and so talented. Plus he is really funny, he's got that witty sense of humour..

Yeah Jack is great - I have both Raconteurs/Saboteurs albums and love what he's doing since White Stripes.

this sat night ..... blacktown rsl ...... grants band is doing a gig. cya there?????

STZ, sorry, I didn't make it. Hope you all had fun.

I instead went to a dinner with jam session at some friends' place! It was great! two guitarists playing all the Zep tunes and more...

Hope to make it next time... ;)

ciao!

that's ok amazonic, i am glad you had a fun night! :)

nice to see you again, reggie. and also chris ( the ladies man )lol :o

oh and last but def not least, loads eppelin ;)

great to see you, slave........(note the comma :) )

my favourites on the night were STH and Kashmir ;)

I loved the doors tribute band as well

great to see you, slave........(note the comma :) )

my favourites on the night were STH and Kashmir ;)

I loved the doors tribute band as well

and also SIBLY and WLL.

it was a great night, we must do it again.

and also go to a gig.

HOH! :o

Edited by slave to zep

Ciao Reggie!

The not so good thing about Grant and the boys (please note only for me) is that they never play at places like the Basement and The Vanguard in the city. Sorry, but catching a taxi to the city is AUD 30, to Blacktown is AUD 80. It costs me more than the ticket... :(

Hey Amazonic,

Thanks for the heads up on your travel plight lol.

We'd love to play at the Vanguard or the like. We played there a few times and it was just great.

The issue is that those more upmarket venues in the city only book when they are confident of a big night.

It would greatly assist us if you could email the venue and let them know you'd love to see us.

I have included a link for the Vanguard and the Basement.

john@thevanguard.com.au

base29@bigpond.net.au

Cheers

Grant Ventura.

Oh, by the way, a BIG thanks to all who came to our recent gigs.

Many more are on the way.

G

some on the coast, i hope!

just thought i would bump this up and mention the zeppelinlive gig at woy woy on aug 29.

anyone able to attend? reggie ??? come on, i went to YOUR local gig!

well, at least i can count on loads to come. :D

just thought i would bump this up and mention the zeppelinlive gig at woy woy on aug 29.

That's my birthday and I'm sure my family has something planned seeing it's a Saturday night.

I'll wait and see what happens.

Edited by Reggie29

That's my birthday and I'm sure my family has something planned seeing it's a Saturday night.

I'll wait and see what happens.

your birthday eh?

well what better way to celebrate than with zep!!!

bring the mrs, the beers are on us!

well, at least i can count on loads to come.

You can definitely count on me, slave ^_^

Hope you can make it Reggie, as slave said, what better way to spend your birthday :beer:

I'm keen :D

Saw this one on their site (but I know I haven't actually been Mr Reliable re this sort of thing :slapface: )

I'm keen :D

Saw this one on their site (but I know I haven't actually been Mr Reliable re this sort of thing :slapface: )

hi shadow, nice to hear from you ( you sneeky little lurker! ) :o

love to see you there. the more the merrier!

Anyone heard from AMAZONIC?

she's just left for an overseas holiday. but she has been busy lately anyway .... whole lotta love .......

Heya folks

Some new gigs for you all.

Saturday October 24, 2009 @ Blacktown RSL, Second Avenue BLACKTOWN

With special guests The Doors Show

Friday September 25, 2009 @ The Bull 'N Bush, Cnr Windsor Rd & Seven Hills Rd BAULKHAM HILLS

Saturday September 5, 2009 @ Matraville Hotel, Bunnerong Rd MATRAVILLE

Saturday August 29, 2009 @ Woy Woy Leagues Club, 82-90 Blackwall Rd WOY WOY

We'd love to see you there. Come up and say 'hello'

Grant

Hey Amazonic,

Thanks for the heads up on your travel plight lol.

We'd love to play at the Vanguard or the like. We played there a few times and it was just great.

The issue is that those more upmarket venues in the city only book when they are confident of a big night.

It would greatly assist us if you could email the venue and let them know you'd love to see us.

I have included a link for the Vanguard and the Basement.

john@thevanguard.com.au

base29@bigpond.net.au

Cheers

Grant Ventura.

Hi Grant!

Yeah, the Vanguard is a nice little cozy place hosting great blues, rock, jazz and tribute gigs.Honestly, my favorite compared to the Basement...

They had a gorgeous Robert Johnson tribute show that I will never easily forget...

Anyway, thanks for the links for both clubs. I am sometimes in touch with John @ the Vanguard, so I might email him and we'll take it from there... ;)

Anyone heard from AMAZONIC?

ciao Reggie!!

Check out your FB. Left a message for you. ;)

I am currently holidaying in Italy. I have disappeared from the board for a while, tooooo busy! This is the first time I find some time to check in here.

All is good, hope to see you to the CCent LZ tribute show at the Enmore Theatre....

ciaooooo

she's just left for an overseas holiday. but she has been busy lately anyway .... whole lotta love .......

:D So appropriate, STZ! ;)