australian fans

slave to zep

4 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

It’s the equivalent of 70 quid. And I doubt you’ll be able to take a beer into the auditorium. He’s not even an original member FFS. 

Robert Plant is playing here as well next year. But I’m fucked if I’m going to see that. Just don’t rate the material

70 crisp English notes??? That's 10 bottles of my favourite Rioja. Far tastier with far better notes.

I actually listened to Plants new album on Friday. Sorry Bobby - awful. Now there is a singer who can perform in Vegas.

• 10 months later...

I've just come back from seeing this years edition of CCEntertainment's Whole Lotta Love show. It'd be at least the sixth time I've seen it and it was easily the best so far. 

Anybody who loves the music and is in or around Sydney next weekend - seriously, do yourself a favour. This is a superb show! (And I've had the good fortune of seeing Robert Plant and JBLZE already this year). There are still tickets for the State Theatre on Saturday.

It was all great but The Battle of Evermore moving into Kashmir was next level!

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2018 at 5:17 PM, zeppatic said:

Off to see them at Twin Towns on the Gold Coast tomorrow night.

Saw them last year. Great show. The singer is so-so, but the guitarist is terrific. I’m seeing them in Perth on the 10th Dec

On 11/22/2018 at 7:17 PM, zeppatic said:

Off to see them at Twin Towns on the Gold Coast tomorrow night.

I was there! Won tickets through Rebel FM. Was seated near the back, but it was still great.

Spoiler alert Xolo for set details (in case you want to go in fresh).....

Spoiler

The LA Drone opening was a pleasant surprise leading into Immigrant song. GREAT opening. Other highlights for me were OTHAFA (although they could have put in at least something of an extended guitar solo) and Dazed was great.

On 11/24/2018 at 1:36 PM, Xolo1974 said:

Saw them last year. Great show. The singer is so-so, but the guitarist is terrific. I’m seeing them in Perth on the 10th Dec

The guitar tone is spot on authentic. The lighting at the venue I thought was really great too. The singer mimicking Plant gets a bit cheesy - even though the guitarist mimics Page, it's not as cheesy.

I thoroughly enjoyed that show and would go again. Dare I say it, was better than JBLZE imho. :run:

20181123_200753.jpg

Archived