australian fans

slave to zep

parramatta. but there is also some gigs on the central coast ( where im at ) that have the doors show on the same bill. anyone like to go to that as well?

Well I live in Brisbane, I could get to Byron Bay without any trouble

Shame you live in Brisbane. I guess Byron Bay is closer for you than Sydney.. :)

Well if I had to fly down, actually Melbourne would be better for me because I can get dirt cheap flights on Jet Star, thanks to a family member of mine who's a Captain for the airline ;)

Well if I had to fly down, actually Melbourne would be better for me because I can get dirt cheap flights on Jet Star, thanks to a family member of mine who's a Captain for the airline ;)

then just twist his arm and have him drop you off in sydney! seriously, id love to see you there!

Lucky you, Gainsbarre. But wouldn't flying to Syd be cheaper than to Mel???? :blink:

I guess he wouldn't have a problem to get you a cheaper ticket ...hahahaha

Can you skydive? :rolleyes:

Hello to all.Slave to zep,I got your PM and I think this is a great idea.I live about 8 hours from Sydney and could possibly make it later this year if you have another Zep Club meet then.I hope this one goes well,keep me posted.

Hello to all.Slave to zep,I got your PM and I think this is a great idea.I live about 8 hours from Sydney and could possibly make it later this year if you have another Zep Club meet then.I hope this one goes well,keep me posted.

hi ross62! ok will keep that in mind. you sure you cant make it to this one?

Finally!

Zeppelin Live

Sunday 25/05/08 6.00pm - 9.00pm

Albion Hotel

135 George Street

Parramatta NSW 2150

http://www.albionhotel.com.au/Home *

Admission: FREE

*I know it says 27/05/08 in the what's on section, however it was a typo.

thanks reggie! the link doesnt work for me though........ok 6pm. i finish work at 2pm, so should work out ok. free too! woohoo!

Hey Dude,

Fancy seeing you here! ;)

Finally!

Zeppelin Live

Sunday 25/05/08 6.00pm - 9.00pm

Albion Hotel

135 George Street

Parramatta NSW 2150

http://www.albionhotel.com.au/Home *

Admission: FREE

*I know it says 27/05/08 in the what's on section, however it was a typo.

Great, Reg!

The time is perfect too. I can see that they will be doing three hours like the ZEP used to.. :)

Well, we will keep in touch to arrange to meet there on May 25th.

You guys have already seen this band live from what I heard. For me it's the first time, so they'd better be good :D

yes, but it wont be 3 hours straight, only the real thing can do that! im getting excited, may is big for me. my birthday, mothers day, and our meet up. woohoo!

:lol::lol: what a sucker I am..

When is your bday, Slave?

Archived