australian fans

slave to zep

To those who are making it on Sunday to the Albion, see you there!

Don't it make you wanna kinda feel alright!

:cheer: Oh yeah!! getting ready to let loose and have a fun night!

See you there, Reggie!

Sorry folks I have to be up for work the next morning at 4am so it's not going to work out I'm afraid. Have a good time and see you next time.

Shame you cannot make it, Cactus. There will be another time. I am pretty sure.

We will definitely enjoy the night.. :)

Shame you cannot make it, Cactus. There will be another time. I am pretty sure.

We will definitely enjoy the night.. :)

If anyone wants to go again they will be playing in my hometown at the Bowral Hotel next weekend.

I just want to publicly thank Grant and Zeppelin Live for putting on a great show last night in Parramatta. Apart from a few guitar gliches in "Celebration Day", it was a highly commendable performance. In the words of Robert Plant "Eye Thank Ewe".

I just want to publicly thank Grant and Zeppelin Live for putting on a great show last night in Parramatta. Apart from a few guitar gliches in "Celebration Day", it was a highly commendable performance. In the words of Robert Plant "Eye Thank Ewe".

Yeah it was a great show, they covered a lot of material and were very true to the originals with some of the live embellishments we have come to know.

It's a pity they couldn't have played everything!

I was talking to Andrew and he broke a string during Celebration Day, but hey shit happens.

I remember seeing Blackmore's Rainbow and he hit the first chord of the first song and blew one of his Marshall's up, it happens to the best of them.

We took some photos and they will be posted asap.

Too bad we, Amazonic, STZ and I didn't catch up with you Meg, maybe next time.

I'm sure we all would have enjoyed the company.

Yeah it was a great show, they covered a lot of material and were very true to the originals with some of the live embellishments we have come to know.

It's a pity they couldn't have played everything!

I was talking to Andrew and he broke a string during Celebration Day, but hey shit happens.

I remember seeing Blackmore's Rainbow and he hit the first chord of the first song and blew one of his Marshall's up, it happens to the best of them.

Too bad we, Amazonic, STZ and I didn't catch up with you Meg, maybe next time.

I'm sure we all would have enjoyed the company.

I'm boring in real life. Wouldn't have said much for the night. I thought he may have been having problems with the pick-ups - the guitar seemed to cut out at times mid song. I did notice a lot of photographers there, around 3-4. The steaks served behind the stage area outside in the beer garden are a little expensive but delicious btw.

Yeah it was a great show, they covered a lot of material and were very true to the originals.

I enjoyed very much the show last night. Great band, good voice and Andrew, the guitarist, was really pretty good. It is not easy to do the Jimmy's part,.. :P

I loved Communication Breakdown, Heartbreaker and Dazed & Confused in particular. The band did a really good job in making these songs sound "hard and heavy", the way I like these to be. But I must say that I enjoyed every song they covered. Good on you, boys!

Reggie and Slave to Zep: it was great to meet you both. I really enjoyed your company. and you are very nice people to be with.

Reggie: I couldn't stop lusting for your Jimmy's shirt. :lol: I think both Slave and I were thinking of a way to try and steal it from you...hahhahahha

I will download the pics from my camera and hopefully post them by today.

Rock on!

woohoo what a great show!! i just loved it! couldnt keep still all night. grant and the boys, thanks sooooooo much you are all so very talented. make sure you let us know when you will be on the central coast!

amazonic and reggie i love you both. too bad we all live apart, it was such fun talking "zeppy" with you. thanks also for the lift home reggie, and amazonic you are the most gracious host, what a lovely person you are, and so beautiful!

meg we wanted you to make contact, too bad, maybe next time. at least you know now that we dont bite!!

thanks also for the lift home reggie, and amazonic you are the most gracious host, what a lovely person you are, and so beautiful!

Oh yeah, I forgot to thank Reggie for the lift home. :D That was a very gentleman thing.Thanks!

Slave: :kiss: thank you for your nice words. You are a darling!

aww :) sounds like you guys had a lot of fun

Yeah GB, too bad it ended all too soon.

The girls were great too and at one point I thought (hoping! ;) ) they were going to rip the T shirt off my back!

I can't take all the credit for the ride home though, after all it was my good friend Chris's car (he's a damn fine drummer, we've played together many times over the years) and he was the driver.

It would be a blast if more of us could hook up at a future show.

Hey,

A big thanks for all the kind words.

It was great to meet you after the gig.

That damn guitar.

I must say I have never played a gig where everything worked fine. Snare skins, bass leads, strings, you name it. I even made one player bleed. I put my arm oh his shoulder and nearly tore is ear lobe off. My bracelet caught his ear ring. Once, a bloke hit me fair in the head with his bass (accidently he tells me lol). I blacked out. Stood up, walked off stage and threw up. Yuk!!!

Anyway, thanks again folks.

Rock and Roll.

G

Great photos. Thank you for posting them.

Can we use them on our website?

yes its ok by me, have to check with reggie and amazonic though.

btw, i really loved your version of SIBLY. just perfect! i forgot to ask for Custard Pie though, doh! you will have to play it at Doyalson, ok! and you guys RAWK!!!!

yes its ok by me, have to check with reggie and amazonic though.

btw, i really loved your version of SIBLY. just perfect! i forgot to ask for Custard Pie though, doh! you will have to play it at Doyalson, ok! and you guys RAWK!!!!

Seeing as I'm already splashed all over the internet it's fine by me! :o

Great photos. Thank you for posting them.

Can we use them on our website?

No problem at all. Go ahead, Grant. :)

Shame the first two are a bit dark. I tried to lighten them up, but no luck. I am not into Photoshop or similar. ... :D

I will pm you the other pics I have (which are not so different from these) so you can choose the ones you like. How's that?

No problem at all. Go ahead, Grant. :)

Shame the first two are a bit dark. I tried to lighten them up, but no luck. I am not into Photoshop or similar. ... :D

I will pm you the other pics I have (which are not so different from these) so you can choose the ones you like. How's that?

Thank you. Please do.

Archived