Come Back Age?

eagle87

I mean:

Led Zeppelin

The Who

ZZ Top

YES

Pink Floyd (I prefer David Gilmore)

NICE... although I can't see them (damn), is a good time to hear about the greatest bands.

Plus, the bands who never stop:

Aerosmith

Eric Clapton

Bob Dylan, etc.

I mean:

Led Zeppelin

The Who

ZZ Top

YES

NICE... although I can't see them (damn), is a good time to hear about the greatest bands.

Aerosmith

Eric Clapton

Bob Dylan, etc.

are pink floyd getting back together ?

Does anyone know what ever happened to Edgar Winter????

He played back in the early 90s at a small club along the NC coast, Carmine Appice was even playing drums with him then. When he signed the cover of my They Only Come Out At Night album he put a Carmine-like mustache on Edgar.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure I understand the concept of this thread or if there even is one. How can Clapton, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, The Who, Bob Dylan, Santana, the Rolling Stones and Santana "come back" when they haven't gone anywhere? These all may be older artists but they have all also remained very active over the past few years whether it be by releasing new records, touring or working on new music.

I'm not sure I understand the concept of this thread or if there even is one. How can Clapton, ZZ Top, Aerosmith, The Who, Bob Dylan, Santana, the Rolling Stones and Santana "come back" when they haven't gone anywhere? These all may be older artists but they have all also remained very active over the past few years whether it be by releasing new records, touring or working on new music.

This thread didn't make much sense to me either.

This thread was created when I was drunk. Was a dificult day for me. I don't remember very well, but a know that...

This Thread doesn't have a concept.

sorry

Good music NEVER goes away. It is so nice to still hear all these great bands on the classic radio stations when you have alot of this superficial stuff that dominates Top 40, although I like some of the new music that is out now. However, I am a 70's and 80's music girl at heart!!

Good music NEVER goes away. It is so nice to still hear all these great bands on the classic radio stations when you have alot of this superficial stuff that dominates Top 40, although I like some of the new music that is out now. However, I am a 70's and 80's music girl at heart!!

I love all of the music I grew up on but I'd much rather listen to new music than the same artists and the same songs that get played over and over again on "Classic Rock" radio. That's what led to my satellite radio subscription several years ago.

I prefere classic rock, but there are a few bands now that have something worth listening to.

The cream always rises to the top though.

There are way more than a "few", and I'm not referring to usual crap that clogs the commercial airwaves. Like I said, I'll always have a fondness for the music I grew up on but there's far more to music than just that.

I mean:

Led Zeppelin

The Who

ZZ Top

YES

Aerosmith

Eric Clapton

Bob Dylan, etc.

You forgot the almighty LYNYRD SKYNYRD!!!!!!

There are way more than a "few", and I'm not referring to usual crap that clogs the commercial airwaves. Like I said, I'll always have a fondness for the music I grew up on but there's far more to music than just that.

Like who?

Like who?

Ryan Adams and the Cardinals

The Yayhoos

The Drive-By Truckers

The Old 97s

Tift Merritt

Southern Culture on the Skids

Nada Surf

Wilco

Derek Trucks Band

Patty Hurst Shifter