What Do You Guys Believe Exists?

Sketchy K

Extraterrestrials are out there for sure. You have to be naive to think that we are the ONLY Earth is the only planet in the universe with life on it. The Universe is expanding everyday. i just read an article in the paper that said scientists found a new plane much like Earth! http://www.startribune.com/science/104091908.html

I watch this show on history channel called Ancient Aliens and it has honestly blown my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz_C6d6jbhc

Watch the videos..

Monsters like Big Foot, no. There has be no physical evidence that has proved of its existence. i personally think the show Monster Quest on the History Channel is a joke. They NEVER find ANYTHING that is conclusive evidence of any monster. All you have are eye witness accounts, so chances are its some guy trudging through the woods in a costume he got in the Halloween section of a retail store. Until there is absolute physical evidence, I don't believe it; and what I mean by physical evidence; fossilized remains, footprints that are actually worth value and can be cased, etc. So I will believe it when I see it.

Here is a classic example of why I do not believe in monsters.

http://www.mokelembembe.com/

where is the physical evidence? have they unearthed fossilized remains? no. any photos? no. All there is is eye witness accounts and people lie all the time. There are compulsive liars out there. So my question; how the fuck can a dinosaur still be living today? Scientists have a ton of evidence that proves dinosaurs became extinct during the late Cretaceous period so how could 1 possibly survived? it didn't. Until there is a good photo of this, I won't believe it.

Edited by JimmyPageZoSo56

• 9 years later...
1 hour ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

This guy Bob Gymlan is one smart and entertaining SOB.  No matter where you sit on this.  I am looking for the show that really discredits the Patterson film of 1967?  If anyone knows of this, please post?  Anyway, above is worth a watch

ICQYB = lziv = Yukon Cornelius = Ledeppelin77   ???

As I read along, I suddenly realized you might be the biggest conspiracy on this thread.

lol 

19 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

As I read along, I suddenly realized you might be the biggest conspiracy on this thread.

lol 

You forgot silver medalist.... lol

On 6/24/2020 at 1:57 PM, Bong-Man said:

lol 

Not me.  But guilty as charged on all the past titles I have held here.  The Mods know.  So I have been cleared ages ago

• 6 months later...

I tried to post very short video, about 5 seconds but site says file too large.  Feeding 🦌 deer yesterday.  About 6, and this strange sound came from woods.  They ran into woods but not far.  I yelled, it’s ok.  Some know my voice and trust me.  They returned to eat and whatever made the sound must have left?  I have heard a buck grunt, was not that but could it be a buck?  I wanted to post it so some could hear.  Maybe the right person can ID the sound.  Two times it did it?  Maybe Bigfoot? 😆 

• Administrators
16 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I tried to post very short video, about 5 seconds but site says file too large. 

I raised the upload limit to 15MB. If it's still too large, you'll have to try compressing it to a smaller size.

According to quantum theory, our brains are actually a sort of quantum computer of which everything we experience is in quantum wave-form until it is manifest. Science is also gaining more evidence that we do indeed live in an infinite multi-verse and every time anyone makes a choice, another timeline(s) branch off whereby that person made the alternate choice(s). So, in affect, say you have a relative or friend who died due to an accident or other means whereby choice was involved, that person is only dead in THIS timeline but are very much alive in other timelines. Same with you or I, we are likely dead in other timelines. Where it really gets funky is we can never perceive of our own death if that death was a result of choice, any choice we made during our life because the alternate choices which keep us alive reflect ourselves as we perceive our life.

Say you went out and got really wasted and climbed into your car, tried to drive home and hit a tree and died. You would not know this because you exist in a timeline where either you made the choice not to drive and lived, or, you did drive but missed the tree and lived.

So, the theory goes, no one will ever experience any unnatural death because we can only perceive the timeline whereby we live until a natural death occurs.

If this is true, right on baby! Better that then to experience a horrible, painful death.

31 minutes ago, Walter said:

Fascism....watching it first hand, live and in high-def! 

A disgrace, really. You lose so you say you don't (won't) 

Like our lot.

Sunday: " Kids can go back to school tomorrow"

Monday: Total Lockdown. Everything shut. Things are looking decidedly worrying.

Hey Doris say something we didn't know in fucking October.

Me and Mrs CP ain't going out. Unless we go for a walk in the hills miles from anyone. Thankfully we have a few full jars and Rizlas;)

Best to you and yours and see you next January:suntan:

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

A disgrace, really. You lose so you say you don't (won't) 

Like our lot.

Sunday: " Kids can go back to school tomorrow"

Monday: Total Lockdown. Everything shut. Things are looking decidedly worrying.

Hey Doris say something we didn't know in fucking October.

Me and Mrs CP ain't going out. Unless we go for a walk in the hills miles from anyone. Thankfully we have a few full jars and Rizlas;)

Best to you and yours and see you next January:suntan:

Hell yeah! You coming over here?
We’re doing a summer European trip in 2022, before junior starts college. 

11 hours ago, Walter said:

Hell yeah! You coming over here?
We’re doing a summer European trip in 2022, before junior starts college. 

It's a possibility Chuck. All depends on how my business pans out this year. Plans are that Mrs CP will be (sort of) retiring in a few months. She is 50% shareholder so I will pay her a wage. Then we are looking at a month or so of going somewhere warm in January or February to get away from the winter. Options are open of course. Asia maybe or as I mentioned Florida. All depends if I can get a visa for a month and we will rent somewhere. Bring the Golf clubs so we can enjoy some courses. Watch this space.

Of course if you do come to Europe in 2022 you will be more than welcome to stay with us. You won't be staying in a large house as you do. We live in an old, small cottage but you will be offered great walks, food obviously and a warm welcome from us Northerners. 

19 hours ago, sam_webmaster said:

I raised the upload limit to 15MB. If it's still too large, you'll have to try compressing it to a smaller size.

I tried it Sam, but I checked size of video and it is 19.3. MB.  Thanks anyway.

I had to ship my MacBook Pro laptop to 🍎 Apple, by Apple store to get new battery, so doing everything on my smartphone until they ship it back to my house.  Sucks.  

On 1/7/2021 at 5:33 AM, chillumpuffer said:

It's a possibility Chuck. All depends on how my business pans out this year. Plans are that Mrs CP will be (sort of) retiring in a few months. She is 50% shareholder so I will pay her a wage. Then we are looking at a month or so of going somewhere warm in January or February to get away from the winter. Options are open of course. Asia maybe or as I mentioned Florida. All depends if I can get a visa for a month and we will rent somewhere. Bring the Golf clubs so we can enjoy some courses. Watch this space.

Of course if you do come to Europe in 2022 you will be more than welcome to stay with us. You won't be staying in a large house as you do. We live in an old, small cottage but you will be offered great walks, food obviously and a warm welcome from us Northerners. 

You are always welcome to stay here, if you hit central Florida, CP.  We have a guest bedroom waiting for you two.  Just across the lake from us is Orange County National. Two courses there plus a par-three course....

https://www.ocngolf.com

You know you would have a great time here with my and boys in the hood. Our pool will be finished by late spring this year. Full spa treatment! 😉 Plus Disney is 10 min away with amazing restaurants at Disney Springs. 

Edited by Walter

I believe that Q-anon is a internet hive of bored little old ladies who spend their days and nights flooding the internet with ever more wild conspiracies for their own personal amusement, and to out do the other members of their knitting club.

spacer.png