What Do You Guys Believe Exists?

I believe gorillas and chimpanzees are retarded. They've been watching humans for millions of years, yet still haven't figured out how make fire or wheels.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, kipper said:

I believe gorillas and chimpanzees are retarded. They've been watching humans for millions of years, yet still haven't figured out how make fire or wheels.

I concur! While various sea life is evolving towards becoming crabs and dolphins and whales are about one tuna away from sentience, our primate brothers & sisters are just sitting on their asses, eating bananas, jerking off, and throwing poo. Oh FFS, talk about lazy!

If we can teach them to be just slightly more intelligent than Qanon supporters in the lab, what seems to be the problem in the wild? 

Lazy bastards I tell ya.

22 hours ago, BobDobbs said:

I concur! While various sea life is evolving towards becoming crabs and dolphins and whales are about one tuna away from sentience, our primate brothers & sisters are just sitting on their asses, eating bananas, jerking off, and throwing poo. Oh FFS, talk about lazy!

If we can teach them to be just slightly more intelligent than Qanon supporters in the lab, what seems to be the problem in the wild? 

Lazy bastards I tell ya.

Darwin's theory has major holes in it.  As does the big bang.  

There are species that are far more intelligent than we currently are, and they've found a way to co-exist with us.

This decision (by them) may be a highly contentious and subject to change without notification. (Yes, the Cows with Guns parody is welcome!)

10 hours ago, rm2551 said:

There are species that are far more intelligent than we currently are, and they've found a way to co-exist with us.

This decision (by them) may be a highly contentious and subject to change without notification. (Yes, the Cows with Guns parody is welcome!)

Really, more intelligent than humans?

Where would I see these species, at the library?  At the university studying rocket science?

But I'll give you the smart cows thing. Last time I was at McDonald's I'm pretty sure the meat patty on my burger was smarter than mental retard who forgot to put ketchup in bag.