What Do You Guys Believe Exists?

Sketchy K

Luckily, here in England, we don't have any of those really scary "End Timer" nutters that you have over there............. no wonder you feel sad.

We have all manner of religious nutters (like the leader of the free world).

I don't mind the Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons coming around, I think they're nice. The Mormons were just here yesterday, but I said No, thanks. I let a Jehovah's witness in a few times about 10 years ago, and she was really cool. Then I told her thanks, but no thanks. I just wanted to hear what she had to say.

Oh no. I ain't admiring shit about those guys. Their conviction isn't admirable... it's annoying.

I remember one time on a Friday the 13th, a door-to-door proselytizer was walking around the neighborhood. He went down the street on one side. As he disappeared over the little hill on my street, I ran to my computer, printed out a huge pic of Satan with the words "if you knock on this door you will forever be possessed by the devil," and taped it to the door.

The proselytizer skipped our house...

:D

Well yeah, the last one that called was when i was having a really bad day. I opened the door and this really weasley looking guy says "i've got some good news"..... I told him to f**k off.

thisis so far into the thead i guess no one will read.

when i was around 10, out one nite with mom, cloudy nite, dark country road, we saw lights forming a triangle, just above the trees. she stopped the car... no noise... the lites slowly moved away out of view. that was the late 1960's. then in early 80's with a friend fishing at 1 am, very cloudy, very, very windy, on a fishing peer, just below the clouds, we saw a white ball of light. it went up, down, back, and forth. in every direction. very fast. for 10 min. could have been ball lightning, but i don't think so..............

We have all manner of religious nutters (like the leader of the free world).

I don't mind the Jehovah's Witnesses or Mormons coming around, I think they're nice. The Mormons were just here yesterday, but I said No, thanks. I let a Jehovah's witness in a few times about 10 years ago, and she was really cool. Then I told her thanks, but no thanks. I just wanted to hear what she had to say.

I'll let the Mormon boys in if they're cute.

I would be Marie's love slave :wub::D

marie-osmond.jpg

I wanted a Marie doll when I was a kid, but I didn't get one. Now I sit on the computer in a Zeppelin forum talking about UFO's and religion. Marie, you could have saved me from all this.

Marie Osmond is more plastic than her dolls. Apparently the Mormon church has no issues with excessive plastic surgery and breast enhancements.

:lol: Apparently not. Shit, after 6 or 7 kids I'd make them pay for it!

I believe the topics of religious and political beliefs spark endless debates and there is plenty of proof of that on this thread!

In answer to the original question, my mind is open to the possibility of the existence of big foot, the swamp monster, loch ness monster, Atlantis, Valhalla, Avalon, the chupacabra, mermaids, werewolves, vampires, dragons, sea monsters and all of other things mentioned in this thread and anything not mentioned. OK, so they haven't been "proven" to exist. Well, they haven't been "proven" not to exist, either.

I definitely believe in magick, ghosts and alternate planes of existence, because I've had personal experiences in them.

As far as God, or whatever any religious group lables their supreme being, I have FAITH he exists.

Peace.

I wanted a Marie doll when I was a kid, but I didn't get one. Now I sit on the computer in a Zeppelin forum talking about UFO's and religion. Marie, you could have saved me from all this.

Your knowledge of science seems quite limited. In fact, your knowledge seems quite limited period. Why dont you go start up a cosmetics thread? That is where you belong you silly "know it all".

I was just wondering what you guys believe exists and if anyone has any good stories about incounters. Alos include political coverups and conspiracies. My story is I have on camera someting scratching something on one of my friends back when we were in a graveyard one night and I live on a college campus where the main building is haunted by a girl named "Hallie" and the building has been featured on several ghost hunting shows.

I don't spend very much time around graveyards. Usually I say a prayer for those who have gone before me so they may rest in peace, putting myself in the hands of Christ the Redeemer; and for those hard-to-manage ghosts, there are these prayers if I happen to have a priest handy or variations thereof. <ahttp://forums.ledzeppelin.com/uploads/emoticons/default_blink.png' alt=':blink:'> Otherwise, in the absence of an actual priest, a plain Our Father will do.

Personally, I kind of prefer the Bigfoot stories and films; but just the other night I was watching one of those paranormal investigator shows, and wouldn't you just know it, they were solving the mystery of a demon-infested house, and conveniently by the show's end that house was finally free of the ghosts that had seemingly haunted the inhabitants. Seems one of the ghosts had the hots for the young woman who lived there, and you know how that story goes.

Edited by eternal light

• 2 years later...

"The Greatest Trick the Devil Ever Pulled was Convincing the World He Didn't Exist..." Keyser Soze.

"If God is Real, How Come He Doesn't Convince the World That He Does Exist..." Anonymous.

Hi 'lzzoso'

The Devil works for God full time, you only have to read the Book of Job to know that, no offence.

"God" is a dyslexic atheist called "Dog" by the way. ;)

Why did God name his son after a Mexican Greek?

Regards, Danny

Well I don't believe in :

Big Foot

Aliens

Lochness Monsters

Ghosts (its just "unsettled" energy)

Monsters in one's closet or under the bed :lol:

Ghouls

Goblins

Weird Elf Men

Pixies

Fairies

And I don't believe in the existence of ummmm...*cough *cough *cough Deities (there! I said it!) and Satan :whistling:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Well I don't believe in :

Big Foot

Why ever not? i have two.

Aliens

There are many living in the UK.

Lochness Monsters

Monsters in one's closet or under the bed :lol:

You never heard of Glaswegians? ask Ally he'll put you right.

Ghouls and Ghosts (its just "unsettled" energy)

If you ever meet a Ghost just kick him in the Ghoulies.

Goblins

Now come on, New Zealand if full of them, have you never seen Lord of the Rings?

Weird Elf Men

Ronnie James Dio comes to mind GRHS.

Pixies

All kids do it, even my 21 year old Pixies Nose.

Fairies

Ozzie says that all "Fairies Wear Boots" so they should be easy to identify.

And I don't believe in the existence of ummmm...*cough *cough *cough Deities (there! I said it!) and Satan :whistling:

You wont be saying that when "Jesus gonna make up your dying bed" will you?

Regards, Danny

PS, That little "Devil" made me do it. :o;):lol:

Edited by BIGDAN

I love watching those Bigfoot Hunting shows on Discovery. :) Those researchers have spent so much time and money it would be a shame if he's not out there.

It's a mighty big universe and the scientific odds are probably in favor of some other life form (however evolved) being out there, even if it's microscopic and not intelligent.