Jimmy's Dragon Suits

pinky

shoot i also meant the one from the song remains the same

Are you talking about the one he's wearing for "Rock & Roll" & "Black Dog"? Well, that one is technically not a dragon suit, it has some silver stars & moons on it. I think I've seen people on here refer to it as the "spaceman" suit. I like that one myself. :)

U.S. Tour 1973

lz019.jpg

Techincally, it's not a dragon suit. Somebody on the forum told me he never wore the jacket that came with it in concert. but I do not bleieve that because the first 3 songs in TSRTS remastered ("Rock and Roll," "Celebration Day," and "Black Dog"), it showed him wearing it and it showed an audience.

Earl's Court 1975 dragon suit

Trampledunderfoot.jpg

1201090198_jimmy2.jpg

he also wore this in 1977

U.S. Tour 1977 poppy suit

PN004530-1.jpg

Are you talking about the one he's wearing for "Rock & Roll" & "Black Dog"? Well, that one is technically not a dragon suit, it has some silver stars & moons on it. I think I've seen people on here refer to it as the "spaceman" suit. I like that one myself. :)

I call it the astronaut suit, but that just me.

Are there any pics that exist of Jimmy wearing the complete spaceman/astronaut suit? I've seen pics of him with the pants & different shirt/jacket but with the exception of a few songs in the TSRTS DVD I've never seen it all together.

other than that, like screen shots, not that I know of

but here is one for you

1975-01-11_Rotterdam_01-1.jpg

hope that helps

Archived