Current music recommendations

Matthew!

Thanks for the recommendation! Great song :) I haven't heard the Foo Fighters in a while.

What do you exactly mean by 'beat rock'?!

Oops, I forgot that "upbeat" is one word.:P

Well, I'm looking for songs that are fast.

Edited by Emmy

Thanks for the recommendation! Great song :) I haven't heard the Foo Fighters in a while.

Oops, I forgot that "upbeat" is one word.:P

Well, I'm looking for songs that are fast.

Have you ever checked out a newer rock band called Hinder? They are on the harder edge and generally play up tempo rock. No need to apologize either, you'll get what I mean if you hang around for any length of time.

Peace.

Have you ever checked out a newer rock band called Hinder? They are on the harder edge and generally play up tempo rock. No need to apologize either, you'll get what I mean if you hang around for any length of time.

Peace.

Yes, I have heard of Hinder. THey are awesome.

THank you!

Edited by Emmy

• 4 weeks later...

i saw -sarah jarosz a few mos. back w/a customer who had an xtra tic, it was a cd show, rockwood music hall, nyc, she is great!!!!!! soo cool, check her out. my friend and neighbor been listening to bluegrass since 75 and is freaking out over sarah jarosz. also, she played -robert plants band of joy record before her set...so ofcourse thats cool. also, check out her opening act, -tamsin wilson.

Ya buy my CD, an instrumental by me on a stage piano and a synthesizer which were both plugged directly into my CD burner (it's like a live show with no mixing or editing going on) it's got 6 new age, 4 piano, 2 techno, 2 orchestral and 1 acoustic guitar totaling 75:28 of instrumental music.

Here's a free listen and download of one of piano pieces

Piano piece # 13

send me $5.00 along with your e-mail and I'll e-mail it to you in MP3 (320 kbps)

if you want it in CD form send 7.00 + $2.50 for postage and handeling in Canada and the United States $7.00 + $5.00 for postage and handeling in areas outside of Canada and the United States by check, money order or Western Union to: Robert Lindblad 7666 rue Édouard, LaSalle, Québec, Canada, H8P 1T4

Edited by roblindblad

• 2 weeks later...

My newest and 4th solo CD, Hopes & Dreams, is now available for download. You can go here to hear it, buy copies, etc..

http://reidstevens.bandcamp.com/album/hopes-dreams

Also, Please vote for me in the Fishman Acoustic Challenge. :)

I'm currently # 9.

The top 15 will compete for a Fishman PA system in October, in Atlanta.

This will be very handy for future solo electric/acoustic shows. Please share this with friends. One email address per entry, but if you have multiple email addresses, please vote from each of them, if you can.

My job was recently eliminated, so I've been gigging this summer.

http://fishman.competitionalley.com/vote

thanks for your help and time,

R B)

Edited by reids