Since I've Been Loving You

I was watching my DVDs, again :D , and it's funny how each time you pick upon something that you missed before. Towards the end of SIBLY, does Robert say "keep on drumming, Junior" or something along those lines?, I can't quite catch it 100%. At the end, Jason pulls a humorous face as though to acknowledge a cheeky comment.

• 3 weeks later...
I was watching my DVDs, again :D , and it's funny how each time you pick upon something that you missed before. Towards the end of SIBLY, does Robert say "keep on drumming, Junior" or something along those lines?, I can't quite catch it 100%. At the end, Jason pulls a humorous face as though to acknowledge a cheeky comment.

Stupid question time....What recording are you speaking of that has Jason on it?

B)B)B)B)B)

Don't pm me, I already have it. :D

I always wondered about that line in SIBLY, "I've been working from seven to eleven..."

Four hours? Lazy bastard. :lol:

yeah but he has to do it 'every night'...that's 28 hours a week. Talk about back-breaking.

I think he means 7am to 11pm. Wouldn't much to complain about if it were 4 hours a night. :P

Impossible. Shifts of that length are illegal under European law. ;)

Besides, he's from the North of England and therefore wouldn't recognise a days work if it bit him. :D

Besides, he's from the North of England and therefore wouldn't recognise a days work if it bit him. :D

Midlands. You're taking that "land of the ice and snow" thing too literally. :D

The lyric " working from 7 to 11" was borrowed from a phrase here in the USA - Where working a 16 hour day was (and still is in places) reason for the "blues".

Archived