Paintings/Drawings by Jimmy Page

*I*LOVE*JIMMY!!

I have searched everywhere for anything painted or drawn By Jimmy. He went to art school so I would think there is something out there. If you have anything to share it would be wonderful. I apologize if this was already a topic in the past.

I asked this same question a few months ago and nothing turned up unfortunately. There was speculation Jimmy may have done the gate-fold artwork on the inside of IV, the drawing of the hermit.

Totally unrelated, but I adore that little bug in your sig. It's sooo cute. :lol:

Thanks, ledsabbath made an arse of himself trying to swat it off the screen . :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: by the way it's a cockroach. Since I like both words apart not together I had to have him :rolleyes:

Thanks, ledsabbath made an arse of himself trying to swat it off the screen . :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: by the way it's a cockroach. Since I like both words apart not together I had to have him :rolleyes:

I didn't realize it was a roach. :lol: I thought it was a cute little beetle. I hate them as much as spiders and stink beetles.

Archived