XM RADIO - XM LED - THE LED ZEPPELIN CHANNEL

Zeppelin to return to XM Radio.....

"XM LED: The Zeppelin Channel is on a temporary hiatus from XM Satellite Radio but don't be alarmed now cause it won't be swingin' from the gallow's pole. We've still got a whole lotta love for XM LED and will bring it on home to ramble on in the light like a fool in the rain later this year. So don't get sick again in the evening, enjoy your dancin' days and boogie with stu down by the seaside without getting dazed, confused or trampled underfoot. XM LED's presence will be down on the tiles when the levee breaks and ready to rock and roll! Your time is gonna come and the song will remain the same - later in 2008! Until then, thank you."

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelpage.xmc?ch=59

ROCK Channels on XM

Rock The Verge* 52 Emerging Artists Patrick Watson - Daydreamer View

Rock XM Liquid Metal* 42 Heavy Metal - XL Pantera - Regular People View

Rock XMU* 43 Indie/College/Unsigned Clinic - The Witch View

Rock Fred* 44 Classic Alternative Devo - Girl U Want View

Rock Boneyard* 41 Hard Rock/Hair Bands - XL Metallica - King Nothing View

Rock XM LED* 59 24/7 Led Zeppelin XM SATELLITE RADIO - XM Led View

Rock Fungus* 53 Punk/Hardcore/Ska - XL Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen View

Rock Lucy* 54 90s Alternative/Grunge Four Non Blondes - What's Up View

Rock Squizz* 48 New Hard Rock - XL Deftones - Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away) View

Rock Big Tracks* 49 '70s & '80s Classic Rock Journey - Feeling That Way/Anytime That You Want Me View

Rock The Loft* 50 Acoustic Rock Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Dear John (Live Studio Recording) View

Rock Top Tracks* 46 '60s & '70s Classic Rock Rolling Stones - Start Me Up View

Rock Deep Tracks* 40 Deep Classic Rock XM Satellite Radio - Deep Tracks View

Rock Starbucks XM Cafe* 45 Adult Album Rock Dave Matthews Band - Rapunzel View

Rock Ethel* 47 New Alternative Silversun Pickups View

Zeppelin to return to XM Radio.....

"XM LED: The Zeppelin Channel is on a temporary hiatus from XM Satellite Radio but don't be alarmed now cause it won't be swingin' from the gallow's pole. We've still got a whole lotta love for XM LED and will bring it on home to ramble on in the light like a fool in the rain later this year. So don't get sick again in the evening, enjoy your dancin' days and boogie with stu down by the seaside without getting dazed, confused or trampled underfoot. XM LED's presence will be down on the tiles when the levee breaks and ready to rock and roll! Your time is gonna come and the song will remain the same - later in 2008! Until then, thank you."

http://www.xmradio.com/onxm/channelpage.xmc?ch=59

ROCK Channels on XM

Rock The Verge* 52 Emerging Artists Patrick Watson - Daydreamer View

Rock XM Liquid Metal* 42 Heavy Metal - XL Pantera - Regular People View

Rock XMU* 43 Indie/College/Unsigned Clinic - The Witch View

Rock Fred* 44 Classic Alternative Devo - Girl U Want View

Rock Boneyard* 41 Hard Rock/Hair Bands - XL Metallica - King Nothing View

Rock XM LED* 59 24/7 Led Zeppelin XM SATELLITE RADIO - XM Led View

Rock Fungus* 53 Punk/Hardcore/Ska - XL Sex Pistols - God Save The Queen View

Rock Lucy* 54 90s Alternative/Grunge Four Non Blondes - What's Up View

Rock Squizz* 48 New Hard Rock - XL Deftones - Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away) View

Rock Big Tracks* 49 '70s & '80s Classic Rock Journey - Feeling That Way/Anytime That You Want Me View

Rock The Loft* 50 Acoustic Rock Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Dear John (Live Studio Recording) View

Rock Top Tracks* 46 '60s & '70s Classic Rock Rolling Stones - Start Me Up View

Rock Deep Tracks* 40 Deep Classic Rock XM Satellite Radio - Deep Tracks View

Rock Starbucks XM Cafe* 45 Adult Album Rock Dave Matthews Band - Rapunzel View

Rock Ethel* 47 New Alternative Silversun Pickups View

Cool message, you have such a way with words. Yes this was really a disappointment when they took it off. Do you know an approximate date when it will return(I guess I could call them since I am a subscriber). I love to listen to that channel while crusing in my new chevy Monte Carlo SS. (only a girl from the 70's would drive a monte carlo ss)

I loved the old live stuff they used to play. I look froward to it coming back!! :)

Thanks for your inspiring message,

Lanni

I bet it is due to the Sirius merger. I hope so anyway because I have Sirius and drove a "loaner" with XM on it. XM sucked, except for the Zep station!! Eye thank ewe!

The reasons were already covered extensively in another thread. Basically, the XM Led channel was only licensed to operate for a limited time.

The reasons were already covered extensively in another thread. Basically, the XM Led channel was only licensed to operate for a limited time.

Yeah, I was looking to see if I could find another XM Led Zeppelin Thread.... but I failed.

BTY, the wording of announcement was done by XM... I really don't have that much free time.. :D

Thank you oh wise one. Sorry there are so many threads, some info just sneaks bye :huh:

Archived