What's Your Latest Purchase?

Jahfin

I'd go but it's a wee bit far to get to, much as I'm wanting to go there :D

LOL, I'm sure there is a bunch of 'em around where you are as well.

Nice find dude! I love Blue Cheer.

Thanks, me too! Dickie Peterson has one of the coolest rock voices of all time. He sounds arrogant and angry, just the way it's supposed to do in rock'n'roll. Fits perfect to their raw sound! :D

The new Queen with Paul Rogers cd and the new Bruce Springsteen have not listened to Bruce yet but I like the queen cd it sounds more like Paul Rogers solo efforts to Me but I love Him to death so it is all good.

Well I didn't purchase it - a very sweet friend sent me the music issue of Oxford American. I haven't had a chance to read through it but upon first glance, it's fantastic. I did listen to the 2 disc cd set that came with it. Some real gems on there.

Well I didn't purchase it - a very sweet friend sent me the music issue of Oxford American. I haven't had a chance to read through it but upon first glance, it's fantastic. I did listen to the 2 disc cd set that came with it. Some real gems on there.

Cool to see another fan of the Oxford American here. I've never been disappointed with any of their discs that come with the annual Southern Music issue. They're some of my favorite compilations ever. Some damn fine reading you've got to look forward to too.

Cool to see another fan of the Oxford American here. I've never been disappointed with any of their discs that come with the annual Southern Music issue. They're some of my favorite compilations ever. Some damn fine reading you've got to look forward to too.

I'm very much looking forward to delving into it. It's an area of music I'm just starting to really learn more about so I think this will be a good read.