Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jahfin

What's Your Latest Purchase?

Aun-VII

Double splattered vinyl.

This is the first song on the album, sounds like a psychedelic trip to hell, in case a hashish using member may read this : Have a smoke and torment your neighbors, lol!!!

Edited by reswati

61Pcwp%2BqTzL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The vinyl version that comes with a bonus 45 featuring the non-album tracks ""Brand New Stone" b/w "Everywhere With Helicopter".

Hit a couple vinyl/CD shows in Raleigh and Carrboro today. Still no sign of a copy of a first pressing of R.E.M.'s "Radio Free Europe" 45 but I did finally track down something I've been looking for for a long time, David Lindley's Mr. Dave (his solo debut) on CD. Aside from the double sets (the Meters, the Neville Brothers, Bob Marley & the Wailers), I found most of the rest of these for around $2-3 a piece. The Cars' double CD collection was $5.

61MVD3bRnxL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51UIOZRHcLL._SL500_AA280_.jpg51qe1soDFDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg61X9jnKVFrL._SL500_AA300_.jpgc8a962e89da063a41d334110.L._AA300_.jpg51fHIjomLbL._SL500_AA300_.jpg3143c6da8da0e2bafe9a1110.L._AA300_.jpg51CWKZ99PML._SL500_AA300_.jpg92aa228348a07a28b1a9e010.L._AA300_.jpg

I bought the itunes of Son Volt and Joe Pug

41orbcx8rLL._SL500_AA300_.jpg518EXgBrZnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Plus the hard copies of John Wesley Harding and Robyn Hytchcock

51K8GSVTYKL._SL500_AA300_.jpg51taGCs8cnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Amazon has TSRTS Blu-ray for $9.99 today. They're putting lots of things on sale on a daily, sometimes hourly basis this week and next.

Purchased this album in late September but it somehow slipped my mind to mention it! :blink:

220px-NirvanaNevermindalbumcover.jpg

Heard a great interview with some of these guys earlier today on XM's Lithium channel about the recording of this record. Pretty remarkable stuff.

Today's Record Store Day haul:

jimmy-cliff-sacred-fire-ep-album-cover1-490x490.jpgWilco-Speak-Into-The-Rose.jpg2wp1hr9.jpg

Books:

1) Led Zeppelin Faq - George Case

2) Black Sabbath Faq - Martin Popoff

3) Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven & Hell With Black Sabbath - Tony Iommi

4) I Am Ozzy - Ozzy Osbourne

Cd's:

1) Live At Winterland - Jimi Hendrix

2) Rome - Dangermouse & Danielle Luppi starring Jack White & Norah Jones