What's Your Latest Purchase?

Jahfin

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Not a recent purchase, but a fairly recent one. Was really happy to finally get my hands on this pretty obscure compilation, called 'Cry of Atlantis : Volume 2'. It is packed with some of the most obscure 60's Garage Rock, 60's Garage Punk, 50's Rockabilly and Surf Music! B) Highly recommended for fans of Rockabilly, Surf and Garage Rock! :) 

001_zpsvh7vcfia.jpg

002_zpsx5c7h2ye.jpg

Not a recent purchase, but a fairly recent one. Was really happy to finally get my hands on this pretty obscure compilation, called 'Cry of Atlantis : Volume 2'. It is packed with some of the most obscure 60's Garage Rock, 60's Garage Punk, 50's Rockabilly and Surf Music! B) Highly recommended for fans of Rockabilly, Surf and Garage Rock! :) 

001_zpsvh7vcfia.jpg

002_zpsx5c7h2ye.jpg

Looks cool P, will we be seeing some samples on your Youtube page? ;)

Been rebuilding my old school video game collection, just ordered a 'must-have'. B)

517fYoS3tXL.jpg

Looks cool P, will we be seeing some samples on your Youtube page? ;)

Been rebuilding my old school video game collection, just ordered a 'must-have'. B)

517fYoS3tXL.jpg

You betcha, Morgan! B) Stay tuned! ;) 

BTW, cool looking old school video game purchase there! :gimmefive:

Speaking of old school games, I am hoping to get this for my birthday, next month (I love brick games! :D):

brick_game.jpg

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → ba Start :thumbsup:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Konami+Code

I'm gonna be using that one a lot, lol. ;) I just beat Super C on the Wii Virtual Console last weekend, had to have more Contra! 

You betcha, Morgan! B) Stay tuned! ;) 

BTW, cool looking old school video game purchase there! :gimmefive:

Speaking of old school games, I am hoping to get this for my birthday, next month (I love brick games! :D):

brick_game.jpg

Looks kinda like Tetris? I remember Dr. Mario on NES was a big hit in our house back in the day. I don't know what it is, but I've been super nostalgic for old games the past few years!

Looks kinda like Tetris? I remember Dr. Mario on NES was a big hit in our house back in the day. I don't know what it is, but I've been super nostalgic for old games the past few years!

Yeah, it is a rather early variant and I got introduced to it when I was around 11! And man, was it addictive!! :shifty: Speaking of NES, I practically grew up playing the classics like 'Duck Hunt', 'Wild Gunman' and 'Bomberman' and so, I totally understand your nostalgia! :D Oh, to be a kid in the 90's! *sigh!