What's Your Latest Purchase?

Jahfin

Levon Helm - Dirt Farmer verry Bluegrass Sounding but interesting

Edgar Winter - Rebel Road with Slash on Guitar best thing He has turned out in many years

Warren Zevon Preludes have yet to hear it but it is bound to be good as I like all of His stuff

The Who 1975 Houston Tx a freeby from a friend who actually delivers when He says He will I attended this show so it means a lot to Me.

Ian Hunter - Shrunken Heads - have yet to listen to it

Free - Heartbreaker verry good cd love Wishing Well great song was redone by Blackfoot in the 80's

I can't remember seeing this one - who's in it? The Clint Eastwood / Lee van Cleef pairing in Leone's other westerns was perfect!

Henry Fonda, Charles Bronson, Jason Robards and Claudia Cardinale. It's a classic.

Check out the theatrical trailer right here

..or even better, the opening scene

Edited by Swede

No, I looked for it a few times and can't seem to find a legitament copy. Is it a bootleg?

The "Fly Jefferson Airplane" DVD came out in 2004, mostly from concert and TV show (some lip synching) footage back in the 60's. It should be easily available, and not expensive. Our library even has it. The store on the official JA website would definitely have it. If you're a big Janis fan, you would know about her close association with the Airplane?

The "Fly Jefferson Airplane" DVD came out in 2004, mostly from concert and TV show (some lip synching) footage back in the 60's. It should be easily available, and not expensive. Our library even has it. The store on the official JA website would definitely have it. If you're a big Janis fan, you would know about her close association with the Airplane?

I found it on ebay, and am going to ask my dad if I can get it. It looks really good, and I"m can't wait to get it.

But, yes I do. She and Grace were close first. And Janis recorded with Jorma Kaukoken (sp?) very early on.

I found it on ebay, and am going to ask my dad if I can get it. It looks really good, and I"m can't wait to get it.

But, yes I do. She and Grace were close first. And Janis recorded with Jorma Kaukoken (sp?) very early on.

That's right, although the recordings with Jorma (the "typewriter tapes") are very rare. You'll probably be suprised to see someone other than Grace singing in the first song - Signe Anderson. Let me know what you think of the rooftop performance of "House at Pooneil Corners" - I usually crank this one up, when I can get away with it...

I got Fly Jefferson Airplane today!!!!!! I'm so excited about it. I couldn't believe what they look like now though. I knew what Grace looked like, but they all looked so different. They don't look bad, but they aged.

I have ordered two new LP's:

The Dark Fantastic - Goodbye Crooked Scar 2001

Mark Pickerel (Neko Case, Screaming Trees) plays countryfied psychedelia.

e7424803au9.jpg

Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Jacksonville City Nights 2005

I've been wanting to purchase this since it first came out.. better late than never, I guess.

h01702eef61.jpg

I got Fly Jefferson Airplane today!!!!!! I'm so excited about it. I couldn't believe what they look like now though. I knew what Grace looked like, but they all looked so different. They don't look bad, but they aged.

I think the main reason why Grace doesn't perform anymore is because of how she feels people would look at her on stage, since she was originally a model. I'll be seeing Jorma and Jack in 2 weeks, as acoustic Hot Tuna. How they look never comes into my mind, as long as they can still play - and Jack hasn't lost a thing. Jorma does get some help from their mandolinist and sometimes a guest guitarist (David Lindley, on this tour). I liked that they put Jorma's performance of "Embryonic Journey, from the R+R Hall induction, at the end of this DVD. Spencer Dryden, the drummer, died not too long ago.