What's Your Latest Purchase?

Jahfin

I first heard of her when Michael Stipe made a guest appearance on Future 40's (String of Pearls) from this record. He later used the chorus of that song as a prelude to I Believe in concert. I also remember her from the debut episode of Unplugged way back when it was hosted by Jules Shear. She's also one of many guests (including Stipe, John Lydon, Jack Bruce, etc.) on the second Golden Palominos album Visions of Excess. I have no idea what ever became of her.

Ahh another blast from the past - Golden Palominos. Liked them too!

All Vinyl:

Kiss - Love Gun

Kiss - Dynasty

Kiss - Alive!

Van Halen - 1984

Styx - Cornerstone

REO Speedwagon - Live You Get What You Play For

Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Rust Never Sleeps

Black Sabbath Featuring Tony Iommi - Seventh Star

Rush - 2112

U2 - Live Under A Blood Red Sky

Ten Years After - Alvin Lee & Company

Uriah Heep - Head First

Graham Nash & David Crosby

The Police - Synchronicity

I found Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Second Helping" and "Nuthin' Fancy" on vinyl, yay! Nuthin' Fancy almost looks like it's never been played, so that's pretty cool. Now I have my 3 favorite LS albums (along with Pronounced) on vinyl, woohoo!

Right on! I actually don't have any Skynyrd vinyl but would like to get some. I always make sure the record looks really good before I buy it (and the cover to) and it's always nice finding some records that look as if they've never been played. B) B)

Right on! I actually don't have any Skynyrd vinyl but would like to get some. I always make sure the record looks really good before I buy it (and the cover to) and it's always nice finding some records that look as if they've never been played. B) B)

Years ago, I somehow managed to lose the booklet that came with original copies of One More For From the Road. Thankfully, I found a used copy a few years ago that still had one intact.

The Black Crowes - Before the Frost/Until the Freeze. Will be droping through my letterbox tomorrow morning.

It's here (and playing now).........now i'll have to wait a few days before i can download the free Until the Freeze album with the code that comes with BtF.

61TqPN86DFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

This was released to most outlets a day early so I snatched up a copy. There's a nice shout out to NC's Patty Hurst Shifter via some poster art on the gatefold as well as heartfelt thanks to R.E.M. (including a nod to Dead Letter Office) in the liner notes.

CD: The Black Crowes - Before the Frost...Until the Freeze B):D (Very excited to pick that up)

Vinyl: Frank Zappa - Studio Tan

Lou Reed - Transformer (can't wait to hear both of these)

I also bought a new Zeppelin t shirt and a new Floyd t shirt.

Edited by Kashmir330