Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Jahfin

What's Your Latest Purchase?

Bought this from iTunes today after having listened to a couple of tracks from Youtube earlier:

i_see_a_darkness.jpg

More stuff I bought :)

From iTunes:

sufjan_the_age_of_adz.jpg?1286899327

CD:

Sheperds-dog.jpg

Vinyl:

album-our-endless-numbered-days.jpg

And finally 7":

218392.jpg?7

The National - Terrible Love

My Record Store Day haul. It wasn't too crowded but I still missed out on the U2 EP and totally blanked on the Dylan single.

DBT-thanksgiving-filter-cover.jpg

COVER-ART---HENDRIX---XMAS-CDsingle.jpg

51QlLE62ShL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

black-crowes-black-friday-cover.jpg

"Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys" (Electric Live) b/w "Remedy" (Acoustic Live)

The Who-"It's Hard"- Vynl

The Who-"Quadrophenia"-Vynl

I was at Wal-Mart on black friday, most people go at 3:00 am and buy flat screens, I went at 5:00pm saw that they had Led Zeppelin II in the 5$ CD section (they were charging at least 15$ for Justin Beiber) I was so mad I bought it.

"they were charging at least 15$ for Justin Beiber"

And there was no peadophile who bought him, truly amazing!

Two kick ass albums by one of the greatest bands in the world!

God bless "The Hellacopters"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

51wTA6phJ5L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

51GXY4aXWoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I define "Supershitty To The Max" as the mother of all hard rock albums! It is just so fuckin' explosive! IMHO, after "High Visibility", it is my favourite album by "The Hellacopters" B) It is just kick ass, pure unadulterated rock served on a silver platter! B)

Haven't heard this but I'm sure it's amazing.

It's very similar to their previous album, Almost Acoustic (which just got reissued) if not a bit more lively. I'm a huge fan of Garcia's acoustic forays whether it be with the Dead, Old & In the Way, David Grisman, etc. so if you like that sort of thing this record should be right up your alley.

It's very similar to their previous album, Almost Acoustic (which just got reissued) if not a bit more lively. I'm a huge fan of Garcia's acoustic forays whether it be with the Dead, Old & In the Way, David Grisman, etc. so if you like that sort of thing this record should be right up your alley.

Love all of the above so will definitely check into it.

I think this is going to be my next purchase! :D

I found out yesterday they have a live one coming out. :)

A little Christmas gift for my dad (he has absolutely no idea that I've bought this for him. It was pretty tough hiding this from him though! I also had to hide this from my mom because she can be a bit of a big mouth sometimes! Sheesh! :blink: )

bga1.jpg

It's the S/T debut of the band "Baker Gurvitz Army" B)

71musiccover.jpg

Been buying this every year since R.E.M. contributed an alternate version of their song Why Not Smile? to the accompanying CD way back in the late 90s. Every year it has been an outstanding addition to my collection and this year is no exception. Not so long ago I read an interview with Plant where he mentioned getting turned onto one of the songs from the Oxford American CD that ended up on either his latest record or Raising Sand. In addition to the magazine and the CD, the Oxford American site has lots of stuff they couldn't fit into a single issue or onto the CD.

Wow! I completely forgot to mention this! Damn! Oh well! Better late than never I guess! :unsure:

For my 23rd birthday (which was barely 10 days ago), I bought this absolutely gorgeous album for just NZ $ 18! :D

51Pqvop9qGL._SS400_.jpg

Absolutely rockin' stuff! B)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87