What's Your Latest Purchase?

Jahfin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Borders going out of business sale continues. These were already marked down so it was especially hard to pass 'em up. Plus, I have a tremendous soft spot for both Tres Hombres and Fandango. Tres Hombres has to be among the first 2 or 3 records I ever owned along with Alice Cooper's Killer and We're An American Band from Grand Funk Railroad.

6aadc060ada00017f2133210.L._AA300_.jpgb50d419328a0132e0469e110.L._AA300_.jpg518TVQJS78L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

61NLSOeN0-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Schoolkids Records had a sale on used CDs over the weekend, which included the new one from Lucinda. The copy I have is a promo version of the deluxe edition and has a different cover than the one depicted above. I'm aware that there are as many as eight different covers for this record but the one I have isn't even available on Amazon, probably because of the promo aspect.

• 2 weeks later...

Graveyard's second kickass album "Hisingen Blues"

graveyardalbum.jpg

Like Rock N' Rollin' Man very very rightly pointed out, this album is indeed a monster! Well worth the wait! :wub:

The sad thing is, the fact that I have it in the form of itunes downloads this time! :( My fuckin' local record store hasn't got the CD version yet! :angry: Those idiots said that it might take 3 to 4 months or even more!!! Hell!! I can't wait that long! :wall:

Anyway, it was sure worth the NZ $ 18! Highly recommended for fans of the debut album and of course for the newbies, just getting into "Graveyard" B)

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Graveyard's second kickass album "Hisingen Blues"

graveyardalbum.jpg

Like Rock N' Rollin' Man very very rightly pointed out, this album is indeed a monster! Well worth the wait! :wub:

The sad thing is, the fact that I have it in the form of itunes downloads this time! :( My fuckin' local record store hasn't got the CD version yet! :angry: Those idiots said that it might take 3 to 4 months or even more!!! Hell!! I can't wait that long! :wall:

Anyway, it was sure worth the NZ $ 18! Highly recommended for fans of the debut album and of course for the newbies, just getting into "Graveyard" B)

Well, it's better to have it on itunes than no copy at all. ;) I have a vinyl copy coming in the mail soon, and I know I am a lucky bastard.

Well, it's better to have it on itunes than no copy at all. ;) I have a vinyl copy coming in the mail soon, and I know I am a lucky bastard.

LOL! Well, you're certainly lucky! B) But a bastard?! No way!! ;) In fact, the only ones who have been perfect bastards at this point are the fuckers at the record store who told me that it's going to take months before "Hisingen Blues" actually arrives. Well, those pricks have certainly lost a customer because of their lazy attitude! Besides, I saved NZ $ 6, thanks to itunes! :P