Scratch

3hrsoflunacy

The thing is, Scratch has the most dry sense of humor, it's hard to know if he's joking or not. He's actually very against the type of treatment that teacher got in the teddy bear fiasco, but he says outrageous things to get a reaction.

Matt that was just an excuse for him to say anything to anyone at anytime. Doesn't matter whether he was joking or not, the comments he regularly made here on the board were over the top. To fall under the guise that he was "joking" is ridiculous. We all make a comment or two that some may take offensive but his were consistently in poor taste and uncalled for. If he was banned for his shtick it was rightly so IMO.

Kinda like the Seinfeld episode when Jerry's dentist became Jewish just for an excuse so he could tell Jewish jokes. "Hey, can't tell me I'm a bigot because I'm only joking".

Yeah.....uh, ok.

Hi all,

Why? :blink:

I miss him too,he spoke out time and time again about Islam's treatment of women,.....

KB (send lawyers,guns and money,the s,........)

Why? Because it seems like non-offensive threads are getting deleted....so why not that one? I mean, someone is bound to mention the word "gun" and then some whiny so-and-so will have to complain that it bothers them and then the thread gets deleted. Of all the things talked about on this site, the gun thread was the least offensive. Hell, the Spats thread is more offensive and it's at 62 freakin' pages.

That might be why it hasn't been pulled yet. Posts are being added so fast that the whiners and big brother don't even bother to look in, something like: "oh my *insert deity*, four pages new again, I'm not reading that.."

Just a thought.

I hadn't even heard that he was banned. Is that really what happened or did he just decide to hang out someplace else? Gosh I hope nothing bad happened to him? It always alarms me when people go missing and we have no way of getting in contact with them... I hate to fear the worst in those cases.

Somebody just PM'd me and said that the answer was in the "Missing Persons Thread"... but I can't seem to find that thread, even after scrolling back through all the pages.

Well, maybe it was on the old Board that I saw something... but I can't even find that place anymore.

I must be getting old... or I'm just going crazy again.

He had the audacity to mention guns, and some touchy-feely idiot whined.

:rolleyes:

Gun

I miss Old Scratch, too. I remember when I first met him, back on the old board. I posted that "Alcohol Family" thread or whatever it was, and Scratch came on and made some... well... interesting comments. I was quite offended and disappeared for a while, occasionally going into lurk mode. Over time, though, I found out just what Scratch was really like and came to like him and his posts. I miss Scratch.

Bring him back!

Archived